ᴄʜ. 𝟻

✦

Kiyomi ran into a random classroom with Rin and Sora in hand.

Rin looked clueless and confused, while Sora was too shocked to speak.

Rin had let go of Kiyomi's hand, but Sora was still holding onto it tightly. His heart was beating rapidly. Both from the somewhat terrifying experience and the run from that experience.

Now it was beating for a different reason.

Kiyomi wasn't as athletic in this body. That run made him loose a lot of energy. His breathing was a little heavy and sweat dribbled down his forehead. His face was flushed with a bright red

But that is not what was going on through his head at the time.

This is the perfect moment to connect and bond. And not only in one way.

Wow...two at once! I don't think I'd be able to handle it...I could just faint from excitement.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, right?"

"Um...n-no I'm fine..." Sora grew flustered.

Aww my little bunny! I will protect you no matter what!

Kiyomi wasn't the only one thinking that.

Anyways, Rin was still standing there, clueless as to what just happened and was just starring at the scene in front of him.

Kiyomi was tightly hugging Sora, who didn't seem to mind and just let him do it, and kept rambling on about how he's safe now.

Rin thought this was a little weird. Who does this to someone they just met?

But then again, Rin didn't have much contact with people besides school, so he's just assuming.

"Um...we should get back to class." The blonde mumbled and started to shuffle out the room.

"Yeah, your right! C'mon Sora. Let's get to class." Kiyomi smiled and held Sora's hand tightly.

The three of them walked back to class and the moment they stepped in, Kiyomi realized something very important.

Now he felt empty and depressed.

Man...after all that I completely forgot to get food...

—✦—

"Hey, Sora!" Kiyomi shouted.

The violet eyed boy turned towards the ravenette. He was just about to exit the classroom before hearing his name being called.