ᴄʜ. 𝟼.𝟻

—✦—

—✦—

After buying a whole new outfit for Rin, the two friends went to eat at a small cafe nearby. The shop itself was tucked away in an alley, and due to its hidden aspect, the cafe wasn't overcrowded, which was very nice.

Rin and Kiyomi were seated together at a booth next to a window. The bags of clothes tucked away next to Rin. The bit of sunlight peaking through illuminated the elegance and beauty bestowed onto Rin perfectly. His dull, gray eyes had a shiny glint to them and his messy blond hair radiated with light. The entrance door opened and in came a fresh breeze lifting up small strands of Rin's hair.

Kiyomi was mesmerized by the handsomeness of a capture target.

From Rin's point of view, Kiyomi's sparkling pink eyes stared straight into his own, allowing himself to be hypnotized by the belle in the cafe. His black hair was lightly clipped back by the silver pins, but the loose strands moved with the slight breeze entering the shop. Very captivating indeed.

The blond's cheeks flushed a barely noticeable pink that not even our dear protagonist saw before it quickly faded away.

"What are you thinking about getting, Rin?" Kiyomi spoke, shifting his view from the menu to the blond in the booth in front.

"I'm not sure yet. What about you?"

"Oh! I want the...umm... the strawberry short cake! With rose tea." Kiyomi spat out. Alerting the other occupants in the cafe.

"Are you sure you want to have dessert before dinner?" Rin questioned the raven haired boy. "That will just spoil your meal."

The way Rin spoke just know reminded Kiyomi of his nagging (ex?)boyfriend back in his old world. Very nostalgic indeed. But Kiyomi knew he couldn't go back and wasn't going to try.

"Have you thought about what you're getting?"

"...."Rin paused before answering. "I was thinking about ordering a cup of coffee."

"That's not any better than what I'm getting. You should eat something, too." Kiyomi began to lecture Rin instead on his meal. "How about this," The raven haired boy closed the menu and placed it on the empty space on the table situated between them. "We can share the slice of cake. That way I won't spoil my dinner and you get something to eat."

"Um...actually, I wouldn't mind sharing with you." Rin folded the menu closed and called for a waitress nearby.

"Hello, you two! Out on a date?" The waitress asked, smiling very enthusiastically.

"No. Can we get a cup of black coffee and rose tea to drink, and add a slice of the strawberry short cake. Thank you." Rin replied quick and swiftly. Sending the waitress away with many questions left unanswered.

The entrance door opened once again.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up an order."

"Yes, of course. Can I get a name?"