Chapter Two

Today is my first day of teaching and all the female students and teachers are already talking about how perfect looking I am. I know that I'm good looking. . .but perfect? Anyway I enter into my classroom and sat down my breif case by my desk looking at my new classroom. I was going to get my materials out for my first class then my phone rung. I looked at my phone and it was him. I rolled my eyes and answered the phone. " Hello"? I said on the line (How did he get my new number?)
"Well hello Andy boy I was calling you to see what you are doing . . .I missed you". Why is he calling me at all the places my work place. "Jesus Greg I'm at my new job since you caused me to get fired from the last high school I was working at." I told him while holding my anger. " Andy baby I'm . . .". I hung up the phone because the bell just rung. I'm glad I was saved by the bell because if the bell didn't went off I was going to lose it.
I can see my students entering in my room. Some are short and tall, guys dressing like they own shit and girls dressing like they are going to a club or house party. As they find their seats I was writing my name on the board until the bell rung again queing the students that class is starting. I put my whiteboard marker down on my desk and turned to the class. Once I did that I see my last student walking into my class. The way he is dressed kindof reminds me of myself at his age. Always wearing black and not giving a f*** about what others think of me . . .but I stopped thinking about my young self when I saw the part of his face that was swollen and discolored. I think I'm going to talk to him about it when school is over." Going morning everyone I'm Mr.Biersack and welcome to music class. In this class you cannot be late to class and if you do be late to my class you have to polish the wind insturments and I do mean the tubas after school. I'm really passionate with music especailly my rock punk music. Now for your learning . . . you will learn how to read music, learn different music genres, play musical insturments and learn how to sing. So now you all know what am I expecting Im going to do a quick roll call so when I call your name please say "here" or "persent".

YYYAAAAASSSS!!!! I have updated you all!!! Im sorry if I have not but lately I was busy as usual . . .anyway if you didnt know this chapter was about Andy Biersack. Next chapter is going to be about Ashley purdy so please stay toned for that. I see yall when I see yall! BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!