Chapter 4

Outside starts to pour down heavy drops of water as Ashley walks back home from school; wishing that he can live at the campus than at home. At his house his stepdad will yell and cuss out his mom and him. He will beat on the both of them if they missed up on something (and the little things that pissed him off for no reason). Ashley puts on his hoodie; walking alone in the musky rain shower when he sees a car pulling up next to him slowly. The car driver rolled his window down to talk to Ashley. "Do you need a lift Ash"? It was his music teacher Mr.Biersack talking to him. Ashley felt himself blush a bit so he turned away from him. "N-No I'm good Mr.Bierack you don't have to do that". He said as he wipes the rain drops off his nose. " No I insist. . .and I don't want you to get sick and miss my class letcure; and please call me Andy. You don't have to call me Mr.Biersack outside of school so call me Andy when we are not on campus". Mr.Biersack tells Ashley with his cheeky smile. He can refuse to say no to then man with that smile Andy is wearing.So Ashley gets into the passenger seat and placed his bag on his lap. Andy starts the car and drives off to take Ashley home. Inside the car is toasty warm and smells like Andy's natural scent. "So Ashley . . .what happened to your face"? Andy asked him as me made a right turn. I can tell him. He's my teacher so I can tell him anything . . .right? " I got jumped by some guys at school this moring. They jumped me because . . .I'm different." Once he said that Andy pulls over at a parking lot. Andy turns to Ashley and places his hand on Ashley shoulder." Ashley. Everyone is different. We are not perfect human beings. If something like this happens to you again please come and tell me okay". Andy hugs the young Ashley Purdy while Ashley produces some tears from his eyes. Andy wipes Ashley tears with his thumbs telling him know that everything will be okay. Out of nowhere when Andy was going to start the car, Ashley kissed Andy on his cheek. "Did I really just do that. Did I just kissed my teacher on his cheek". Ashley thought to himself embarassed at the action he did on his teacher. "Thank . . .you Ash". Andy said with confusion. He started the car again and drive off from the parking lot. The car was slient and tenseful. You was feel the drops of rain coming down the car and the coldness of the windows. Andy stops at the house Ashley was pointing to."This is it".Ashley said as he gets out of his teacher's car. Andy pulls down his window and hands him a note."On that note is my number. Call me for a ride to school or if you just want to talk about you homework okay". Ashley nod to Andy with a smirk on his lips. Ashley quickly put the note in his pocket so it won't get soak by the rain and walks into his home where his abusive step-father awaits for him.

Sorry it if took me awhile to update this story. I was busy doing things with my church and now im sick .I see yall when I see yall. Bbbyyyeeezzz