Chapter Seven

It has been a week since I worked at the school's music room. I have seen all of my students; except for one. Ashley. Where in the Hell is that boy. That quiet shy boy that sits at the top row at the corner seat of my classroom chart. I know he said something about being bullied at school and how he is different; but that doesn't mean you have to fight it on your own. After I gave my class their homework for the night, I sat at my desk grading their homework they turned in for today. " Is it a bad time to come in?" I peered up at the familiar voice that came into my classroom. " It has been awhile Pitts." Jake Pitts and I went to school together from the time when we were five and in college. Jake was one of my closet friends. He never really liked Greg and I see why. " What brings you here Pitts?" I asked him as he pulls up a random chair up to my desk. " It's about Greg -". Here we go again. " What about Greg? What does he want?" I stormed out of my seat and went to the board to clean it for my next class. " He went to my place asking for you. Like, where you live and if I seen you in a while. I told him I never heard from you since college; he also wants you to have dinner with him sometime this week. I told him the it won't be possible because of the new job and you're unpacking boxes for your new house. To think that he read all your Facebook post about you moving to your own place, and he asks me where you live at. Fucking ridiculous." Jake states as he walks to the board eraser I dropped on the floor. " Look- Jake I'm sorry if I have you in the middle of my situation." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. " You don't have to apologize to me. I'm helping you by telling you the things he is doing, and besides; I don't trust him. So do me a favor and be careful alright." I nod at him letting him know that I will stay high alert. We sat again and at the food Jake bought for us to eat for lunch. " So. Is there anything you want to talk about?" Jake said as he licks off the sauce from his fingers. " No- While I have a student. I'm gonna say the name but it's a male." I stated first. "Okay what about it. He's an ass or something."Jake said laugh while getting a couple of sips in of his drink. " No he is not an ass. He is shy and scared.  This male student of mine kissed me." Jake chokes on a small bit of food in his mouth. " When did this happen and why he did it?" Jake seeking out answers. " That one day it was raining. He was walking in the rain so I gave him a lift home. He told me that he is getting bullied and beat up out of nowhere. So I told him if he needs help he can call me if he need it. Then he kisses me. Don't worry it was not on the lips it was on the cheek." I finally told Jake. Jake wipes is mouth with a napkin and looks at me. " The two things I can't figure out is that why he kissed me on my cheek and why I liked it so much?"  I told Jake as I was clean up the trash from my lunch. " Maybe he likes you and this is something completely different you have not experienced; however, he is your student and you are his teacher. I don't want to watch the news about you getting fired because you are in a relationship with one of your students. So like I said before be careful. I got to go know but text me if something happens." Jake tells me as we exchange our goodbyes. The bell rung inducting that the lunch period was over and classes starts back up in five minutes. Maybe I stop by his house to see if he fine. 

I hope yall like this chapter! I see yall when I see yall 

BBBYYYYEEEEZZZ!!!