Chapter 3

I'm the last person to walk into class and I can hear the others talking about me under their breaths. I know they are talking about my face and how is all swollen and bruised up. I sat down into my assigned seat as I notice that the new teacher was looking at me. I didn't really cared if he was looking at me or not, but his eyes were so piercing blue that he was not only looking at me but my soul as well.  While he was talking to the class about his expectations in his classroom I notice that he has a tattoo on his neck . I thought it was kind of cool that he has a tattoo. His hair is  black and it looks soft too ;plus it went well with his pale skin tone. His voice is this deep raspy tone and the way he walks was like royalty. He is taller than most students in my class and he looks pretty young  . . .like he is in his 20s or something. (why I feel like something is flying in my stomach). I can feel the sweat coming from my hands when I look at him. Is he's using his good-looks on me to pay attention to him . . .WHAT IS THIS MAGIC! He is taking roll and I know that he was going to say my name really soon. " Ashley Purdy . . .Ashley Purdy"? He said with his deep voice sounding seductive to my ears.  As I was going to say "here" I can feel my lower half growing a bit; so I quickly place my backpack over my lap to stop it." He-Here" I finally said to him. " But you can call me Ash for short". I really hate the name "Ashley" . . .I know it's a male and female name but I get made fun of it all the time. " Okay Mr. Purdy I will call you Ash for now on". This is getting worse! Not only he said Ash but I'm getting a little bit more harder in my lower half because he said it. Why he can't have one of those old boring teacher voices that nobody likes, but no his voice has to be so damn perfect. Once he finished the roll count he started that class with a quiz. How am I going to focus on the quiz when my lower self was to be rubbed so badly I have now choice but to bare it and finish the quiz. The bell rung just in time to go to are next class and my unexpected growth from my lower half went away just in time for me to turn in my quiz. As I was about to walk out the door Mr. Biersack  stopped me and hands me a note. It was not just any note; no it was a Nurses Pass he handed me. " I want you to go to the health office so they can give you a ice pack for your face. I didn't want to give you this pass during your quiz so I'm giving it to you now okay". He said to me as he places his large slender hand on my shoulder. I feel like I need to fangirl . . .or is it fanboy out right now. I said thank you to him as I ran to the health office to get an icepack for my eye.

So I hope you guys like this chapter! Please vote and comment on it and I will see yall when I see yall!

BBBBBYYYEEEEZZZZ!