Chapter 6

Im finally at home. Alone. Why did my student . . .Ashley . . . One of my male students kissed me? I went to my room and slumped down on my bed with a offset expression on my face. I grabbed my phone from my brief case just to see if anyone called me.I peered at the screen to see that I have been spammed by my ex. Five voice-mails, six text messages and other many things he spammed me on my social media accounts. Do I really need to see and hear what he has to say? Rolling my eyes, I checked my social media accounts. Okay . . .he only liked my posts and pictures. I put my phone against my right ear to hear the five voice-mails he left on my voicemail box.

Voicemail 1
Hi Andy! This is Greg. I was wondering If you missed me. Love you bye.

"Okay . . .I'm going to delete that message".

All of the voicemail messages said that he loves me, he misses me and he want to be with me again. Honestly I could careless what he feels about me. I check my text messaged he sent me and all of them were just pictures of us together. When I was happy with him. They were pictures of us going to concerts, movies, theme parks and others as well. It was kind-of nice seeing those pictures again but I have to let go and move on. He was obsessed with me, needy, too close to me; you name it. I deleted the text messaged off my phone and turned it off to charge it. I went to take a shower and went to bed. As I lay in my bed alone and quiet, I thought about Ashley and the kiss he gave me. I did not hate it but it was something different about that kiss that I liked it; but I cant put my finger on it. Then I thought about Greg obsessed ass. Why he thinks that we can be together again when he clearly mess up are relationship. I turned off my lamp from the nightstand and went to bed.

So do yall like this chapter of Andy? If yall have pics of Andy and Onision together please send them to me on Wattpad. I see yall when I see yall.
BBBBYYYEEEEZZZZZ!