Chapter Five

Mr.Biersack . . . I mean Andy dropped me off at my house. I was going to get my house keys out but I saw that the door was ajar. I put my keys away and walked into the front door with caution. I see that my mom was not in the house . . .probably "working", and my step-dad was unknown. I decided to walk to the kitchen to make myself some food. I walk to fridge to open its glory, but my back was striked with something slender and hard. I'm on the floor keeping my tears in pain inside me. I turned to see what hit me. It was "him". The man I am forced to call "family ". . ."Father" . . .my step-dad. I'm was about to get up from the cracked-chipped floor but he strikes me again, but this time it was on my right rib cage."Why your home so late"! He growled out to me. " I-I was walking . . .it started to rain-". He hits me once more, but this time it was on my left thigh. "I don't give a fuck about your bullshit lies! Your whore of a mother is out working getting my money for me. So you get your ass up to Light Room and wait for me"! He spat at me. I dont want to go to the Light Room. Too bright. Too bright. Too bright. He will beat me. He will burn me. He will leave me in the room for days without food and water.He will keep the bright lights on. Why is he doing this to me. Dad help me. Dad save me.

It has been awhile since I wrote so here ya go! Lolz! Sorry if I was not updating this story I started to work not that long ago and Im taking night classes as well. So please comment anf vote for this chapter if yall want more. I see yall when I see yall! BBBYYYYEEEZZZ!!