Chapter One

I woke up this morning to see what time is it. "Damn" I said to myself because I was going to be late for school. I ran to the bathroom and freshen up. I look at myself in the mirror to see the brusies and scars on my face and arms. I got into it with my mom's pimp ( my stepdad) about if I took money from his wallet. Yeah . . .I did took money from his wallet but it was only because I was hungry and he won't feed me. I walk back to my room to put some clothes on. I wore the usual which is my black long sleeve shirt to hide my body marks, my dark blue skinny jeans and my black low cut shoes. I took some foundation from my mom to cover the blackish- purpleish spots in my face where he hit me at and apply some eyeliner on my eyes. I grabbed my bag and went off to school. As I walk to school I was thinking about the good times I had with my dad before he pass away. He was a good man to my mom and a amazing dad to me. . .but not he's gone and my life is a living hell. " Not this again" I said to myself as I passed by the guys who always tease and bully me everyday as I approch the school grounds. " Ha Ha Ha. . .well if it aint Ashley". One of them said as the came closer to me. "W-What do you want for me"?  He comes closer to me as he put his rough large hands on my face forcing to look at him." So you like wearing makeup like a little bitch huh Ashley"? The guy to my left punched my in my stomach so hard that I can almost vomit. Then the guy to my right splashed water on my face with his water bottle and super punched me in the face causing my mouth to bleed. As I was down onto the cold wet dew grass, the leader of the trio Starts to stomp on my body constantly. "Stay strong . . .dont fight back . . .dont shed a tear". I kept saything those words over and over again until they got tired. The  bell rung indicating that class was about to start soon. Everybody went  into their classrooms, but as for me . . .I went to the boys restroom. Once in the boys restroom I quickly cleaned myself up. I changed my shirt I had in before the attack and wored my other black long sleeve shirt. I did not have any of my mom's foundation with me to cover up my brusies on my face so I'm fucked. I threw away my shirt I had on into the trash can outside of the bathroom as I enter in my first class today which was music.
I know it has been a long time since I updated this story and Im sorry for that. So please vote on it and dont be shy to message be about any story or poem I wrote.
-ZAMYBOO