Chapter 8

It has been days since I was at school. The last thing I remeber from school was my teacher. Mr.Biersack . . .Andy. He was the only one in a long time to talk to me like I of his own. Like I know that he has many students, but the why he talked to me was special. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. This water feels nice. As I clean of the blood, sweat and dirt off my body when I was in the Bright Room; I see Andy holding me and rubing my cheek. "It's okay baby I got you". I can hear him saying those words to me in my wear. Feeling relaxed, I start to rub myself slow with my eyes closed. "I will protect you from him Ashley. I promise." He tells me in the nape of my neck while laying light kisses from the nape of my neck down to me chest. While I imagine this in my head I start to rub myself even slower causing myself to shiver from each stroke I made. I think it has been about ten minutes into the rubbing session, my member is oozing out its wet cream on to my hands and legs. I don't want this to end.
I wash myself off with the running water and got out of the bath. I dried myself off as I examine every bruise, cuts and burns this man put on my Body. I put on my boxers and pants. I put on my longsleeve shirt and applied on concealer to cover up any marks on my skin. I heard a car parked in front of my house. I look out my window to see who it was. It probably a client of my mom's or one of my step-father's drinking buddies. But it was neither of those two . . .it was Andy. Why the hell is he here for? Is he here because I didn't went to school for several days? Why are you here Andy? Why are you here?

I know . . .I know! Dont kick my ass. I going through a lot of family stuff and health problems that I have now energy to update. I will make the next chapter soon. I see yall when I see yall!

BBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEZZZZZ!