Chapter 2

Siobhan's POV

I then walked over to Ben before he said to me "Hey, you made it" "Yeah, I did" "Siobhan, you look lovely" Audrey, Ben's girlfriend and the daughter of Sleeping Beauty said to me before I said to her "Thanks Audrey, you too" Audrey and I are childhood best friends but I don't consider Audrey as one of my best friends since she likes to pick on other people a lot. A limo then pulled up to the school as the band started to play and I watched the scene as two guys, one with long dark brown hair and the other one who had white and black hair came out of the limo and they were fighting over something before a girl with dark blue hair and a girl with purple hair came out of the limo and I can already tell that the guy with long hair is Jay, the guy with white and black hair is Carlos, the girl with blue hair is Evie and the girl with purple hair is Mal. I then watched as the marching band stopped playing and they separated as my mum walked forward followed by Ben and Audrey before Mal said to Jay and Carlos "Guys, guys, guys!, We have an audience" Jay then said to my mum "Just cleaning up" He then said to Carlos as he helped him up "Get up" My mum then said to Jay "Leave it like you found it and by that, I mean just leave it" Jay then throws the stuff back into the limo before he said to Audrey "Hello, foxy, the name's Jay" Audrey then smiled at Jay before my mum said to the four villain kids "Welcome to Auradon prep, I'm fairy godmother, headmistress" Mal then said to my mum "The fairy godmother?, as in Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" My mum then said to Mal "Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it" "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and your warm smile and that sparkling wand" "That was a long time ago and as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future" 

Ben then said to the four villain kids "It's so good to finally meet you all, I'm Ben" Audrey then said to the four villain kids "Prince Benjamin, soon to be king" I then rolled my eyes at Audrey as I knew that Ben doesn't like to be addressed as being Prince Benjamin before Evie said to Ben "You had me at prince, my mum's a queen which makes me a princess" Audrey then said to Evie "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you" Ben then said to the villain kids "This is Audrey" Audrey then said to the villain kids "Princess Audrey and his girlfriend" She then said to Ben "Right, Bennyboo?" Ben then smiled as I walked towards the group and I stood next to Ben before I said to Audrey "Evie is a princess since her mother is a royal queen, Audrey, you do remember that Evie's mother married Snow White's father, right?" "Oh, of course" Audrey said to me before Ben said to the four villain kids as he grabbed one of my hands "This is Siobhan" I then smiled at the four villain kids before Audrey said to them "Siobhan is Fairy Godmother's oldest daughter" Audrey then said to me "Right, Siobhan?" "Yeah, you're right, Audrey" I said to her as I looked at Ben and he looked back at me with a smile on his face before my mum said to the four villain kids "Ben, Audrey and Siobhan are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow, the doors of wisdom are never shut but the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00 and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews" My mum then said to me "Take good care of them for me since you know what to do on these tours" "I will" I said to her before she left with the marching band and everyone else headed back inside the school.

Ben then said to the villain kids as he lets go of my hand and he shook the four villain kids hands "It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all, this is a momentous occasion and one that I hope will go down in history as the day that our two peoples began to heal" Mal then said to Ben "Or the day that you show four people where the bathrooms are" Ben then asked Mal "A little bit over the top?" "A little more than a little bit" "Well, so much for my first impression" Audrey then said to Mal "Hey!, you're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?, yeah, you know what?, I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff, oh, my mom's Aurora, Sleeping-" Mal then said to Audrey interrupting her "Beauty!, yeah, I've heard the name, you know and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening" "Water under the bridge" "Totes" Mal and Audrey then both fake laughed at each other before I said to the four villain kids "Okay, so, how about a tour?, yeah?" We then started walking as I said to everyone "Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by Ben's father when he became king" We then walked over to the statue of Ben's father before Ben clapped his hands and the statue changed from being Ben's father to a beast before Carlos jumped into Jay's arms because he was scared by the statue changing and Ben said to Carlos "Carlos, It's okay, my father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible" Mal then asked Ben "Does he shed much?" Ben then said to Mal "Yeah, my mum won't let him on the couch" Carlos then got out of Jay's arms and we walked inside before Mal asked me "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?, like wands and things like that?" I then said to Mal "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired and most of us who live here are just ordinary mortals now" "Who happened to be kings and queens?" Audrey then said to Mal "That's true, our royal blood goes back hundreds of years"