Chapter 5

Siobhan's POV

Later that night....

I was walking around with Lonnie since it was late at night and I didn't feel like sleeping and Lonnie wanted my help to find the other villain kids because she wanted to talk to Mal about doing the other girls's hair. We then walked into the kitchen and the other villain kids were in the kitchen before Mal quickly covered something up with a towel and Lonnie said to her "There you are, Mal, we were looking for you, you know, all the girls want for you to do their hair" I then noticed a bowl of something being made before I asked Mal "Midnight snack, huh?, what are you guys making?" Mal then said to me "Nothing special, it's just cookies" Lonnie and I then dipped our fingers into the batter to taste it before Mal said to us "Oh no, no!" Carlos then said to us "Wait, wait, wait!" We then tasted it before I said to everyone "What?, we're not going to double dip" Evie then asked us "Feel anything?" Mal then asked us "Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Jay then walked up to Lonnie and he said to her in a flirty way "Hey there" Lonnie just looked at him like he was crazy before she said to Mal and Evie "It could use some chips" Lonnie then walked off to the fridge while Jay was asking himself with a confused look on his face "Chips?" Mal then asked Lonnie "And those are?" Lonnie then said to Mal as she got a small bowl of chocolate chips out of the fridge before she closed the fridge walked over to Mal and Evie with the bowl of chocolate chips "Chocolate chips, just the most important food group" Lonnie then placed the bowl down before she placed some chocolate chips into the batter bowl as she was asking the other villain kids while I was helping myself to some chocolate chips to eat "Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys like chocolate chip cookies?, like, when you're feeling sad and they're fresh from the oven with a big old glass of milk and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and why are you all looking at me like that?"

I then looked at the other villain kids and they were looking sad and I understood what they were going through before Mal said to Lonnie "It's just different from where we're from" Lonnie then said to Mal "Yeah, I know, I just, you know, I thought that even villains love their kids, oh, how awful" A single tear then fell down from one of Lonnie's eyes before Mal wiped it off her face and she shook the tear over the batter and it went into the batter before Mal said to us as she escorted us out of the room "Yeah, well, big bummer but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by, really, really, have a good night, I'll see you both tomorrow, evil dreams" "Good night" Lonnie said to everyone before I said to everyone "Sweet dreams, guys" We then both left the kitchen before Lonnie said to me as we started to walk back to our dorm rooms "What the villain kids went through on the isle, it's so sad and I can't believe it" "It makes me think about what I would have gone through if my parents didn't abandon me here" "I know but at least you are grateful for the life that you have here in Auradon, those kids are still adjusting" "I know, do you think that I should tell them about me being the daughter of Scar?" "It's up to you but I think that you should tell them" "Okay, thank you Lonnie" "Good night Siobhan, I'll see you tomorrow" "You too, see you tomorrow" I said to Lonnie as we waved goodbye to each other before we separated from each other and I continued to walk back to my dorm room by myself.

The following day....

Audrey, Ben and I walked outside to Ben's locker before Ben opened his locker while Audrey and I had noticed that a group of girls who were sitting on a picnic table had longer and different hair now before Audrey asked Ben as she indicted to the girls after he had closed his locker "Do you think they actually paid for those?" Ben then looked at the girls as they were talking to Jay before Audrey said to Ben "She did it to Jane's hair too and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it" Ben then asked Audrey "What's the harm?" Audrey then said to Ben "It's gateway magic, sure, it starts with the hair, next thing you know, it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then where will I be?" "Listen Audrey" "I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation, okay?" "Okay" "Bye Benny-Boo" "Bye" Audrey then said to me "Bye Siobhan, I'll see you later" "I'll see you later, Audrey" I said to her before Audrey left for her dress fitting.