Chapter 4

Siobhan's POV

I was walking around the campus when Ben came up to me and he said to me "Hey Siobhan, I'm going to check on the villain kids, do you want to join me?" "Yeah sure" I said to Ben as we started to walk to Mal and Evie's dorm room before Ben said to me "Listen, about what happened between us earlier, I'm-" "No, it wasn't your fault, we just got caught up in the moment, I mean, we were so close to a kiss but you were lucky that I noticed how close that we were going to kiss" "You are lucky that it didn't lead to a kiss" "Yeah, we were both just lucky about that" We had reached Evie and Mal's dorm before Ben knocked on the door and Mal opened it and we saw the other three villain kids before Ben said to Mal "Hey Mal, I didn't see you guys today, I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed?" Mal then said to Ben as she looked back at Evie, Jay and Carlos "Not that I know of" Evie, Jay and Carlos then shook their heads at us before Ben said to Mal as she looked back at him "Okay, all right, well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh-" "Oh wait!, um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" "Yeah, the whole school does" "Wow, that is beyond exciting, do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother just so we could soak up all that goodness?" "I wish you could but up front it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend" Ben and I then looked at each other and I stared at Ben before he said to Mal as he looked back at her "And Siobhan" "And your girlfriend and Siobhan?" "Yeah, I'm sorry" I said to Mal as I looked at her before she said to us "Okay, thanks and bye" Ben then said to Mal as she closed the door "Oh, but, no, there's plenty of-" Mal then shuts the door before I said to Ben "I'll see you later, I've got some homework that I need to do now" "Oh wait, could I come with you?" "Sure" We then walked to my dorm room and once we had arrived, I opened the door and I walked inside before Ben closed the door behind himself after he had walked inside and he said to me "Alright, let's get started" "Okay" I said to him as I pulled out some of my textbooks.

Later on.....

"I just don't get this question" I said to Ben as he looked at the question that I was trying to figure out the answer before he said to me "Oh, you just have to square root that number and divide it by that number" "Thank you" I said to him as I got the answer before I wrote it down and he said to me "It's nice spending some time alone with you since we haven't been able to spend some alone time for a while" "Yeah, you've been busy with your duties of becoming the King of Auradon and school and I've been busy with school, being a tour guide and other things" There was silence for a while before Ben said to me "If you were just you, Siobhan, not the daughter of Scar and I was just me, Ben, not the future king of Auradon, could we have been something more then best friends?" "No, we will always remain best friends and Audrey is going to be the queen of Auradon and I wouldn't want for us to date if we didn't love each other as more then best friends" "Well, good because I wouldn't for that to happen to us" "Good" I said with a sigh before I asked Ben "Ben, can I ask you for some advice?" "Go ahead" "There's a boy that I like but I don't know how to tell him that I like him" "Okay, what's his name?" "I can't tell you because it's a secret" "Okay, are you friends with this guy?" "We're best friends" "Okay, just tell the guy that you like him when it's just you and him alone either outside or in a room or in a classroom and if he doesn't like you back, I'll kick his butt to the curb for you" "Thank you Ben" I said to him with a smile on my face before he looked at me as he said to me "You're welcome" He then placed one of his hands on the top of one of my hands before we both looked down at our hands and then we looked back at each other before he asked me "Siobhan?" "Hmm, yes?" Ben then placed his other hand on one of my cheeks before we both leaned in and we were about to kiss when Audrey opened the door and we quickly broke apart before Audrey said to Ben "There you are, Benny-Boo, I've been looking everywhere for you" I then rolled my eyes before Audrey asked me "Hey Siobhan, what are you guys doing?" "Just doing some homework" I said to Audrey before she said to Ben "Oh good, Ben, do you remember that we have a date now?" "Oh yes, now I do, I'm so sorry Audrey" Ben said to her as he packed up his belongings before Audrey said to him "That's alright, you should go get ready and I'll go wait out in the courtyard for you but I just want to talk to Siobhan alone" "Alright" Ben then said to me "I'm sorry that I have to go" I then said to Ben "No, I get it, you just forgot about your date with Audrey, go, I'll be fine with finishing up on my own" "Alright thanks, you're the best, Siobhan" "No worries, I'll see you later" "See you later"