Chapter 3

Siobhan's POV

The following day....

It was the next day after the villain kids had arrived in Auradon and Jane and I were going to head into their class to get our mum's signature for the early dismissal for Ben's coronation before I asked Jane since she was nervous to go into the room with me "Jane, what are you nervous about?" "The new villain kids, they were in our classes earlier and what if they-" "Jane, you have nothing to worry about, I'll walk in there with you and you just have to smile, say hello to them and walk out of the room with me, they are all actually nice people" "Okay, I guess" "That's my little sister, now come on" We then walked into the room where the villain kids were in their Remedial Goodness 101 class and they were being taught by our mum before Jane squealed as we walked past the villain kids and we walked up our mum before she said to us "Oh hello, my dear ones" Jane then hands the clipboard and the pen that she was holding to our mum before she said to her "You need to sign off on the early dismissal for the coronation" Mum then signed off on the early dismissal as she said to the villain kids "Everyone here remembers my daughters, Siobhan and Jane" "Mum, No!" Jane said to her as our mum hands the clipboard and the pen back to her before she said to Jane "It's okay, Jane" Mum then said to us "Jane and Siobhan, this is everyone" Jane then said to the villain kids "Hi, that's okay, don't mind us and as you were earlier" "Hi guys, bye" I said to them as Jane and I started to walk out of the room before Evie said to me "Hey Siobhan, right?" "Yes?" I asked Evie before Evie said to me "I just wanted to say thank you for sticking up for me yesterday and that was very brave of you to do that for me" "No worries, we have to look out for each other, don't we, Evie?" Evie then looked at me with a confused look on her face before I said to everyone "I should let you all get back to your lesson, bye guys" Jane and I then left the room before Jane said to me "You almost blew your cover" "Jane, relax, nobody is going to find out about my secret, it's okay, you did great in there, come on, let's go and get something to eat before our next classes because the cafeteria ladies have reserved a slice of pumpkin pie for you and a slice of raspberry cake for me for us to eat right now before our next classes, okay?" "Okay" "Good, come on, let's go"

Later on....

I was watching the tourney practise since I wanted to support Ben, Chad, Jay and Carlos since it is Jay and Carlos's first tourney practise and I wanted to support the boys on the bleachers while Audrey was having her cheerleading practise on the other side of the field. The practice match was going great since Jay is an amazing player on the field but he lacks the understanding of teamwork since he scored the goal and he did a victory dance at the end while the cheerleaders were cheering for him except for Audrey and I even cheered for him before the coach called out to Jay "You!, get over here" The team then headed over to the coach before he asked Jay as he pointed at the field and Jay looked back at the field with a confused look on his face "What do you call that?" Jay then turned around to face the coach before he said to Jay "I call that raw talent, come find me later and I'll show you something you haven't seen before, It's called a rule book, welcome to the team, son" The coach then asked Carlos "You ever thought about band?" Jay then chuckled while Carlos laughed in a sarcastic tone before Ben said to the coach "I'll work with him, coach" "All right" Coach said to Ben before he said to the team "Let's run that again" The coach then blew his whistle before the team started to head back out onto the field and Jay turned around to find Chad blocking his way to the field before Jay bumped shoulders with Chad as he walked past him before Chad said to himself as I chuckled at him "Ow" I then looked over at Ben and he was smirking at me before I smirked back at him as I waved at him.

Later on....

The team was done with their tourney practise before Ben walked over to me and he asked me "Hey Siobhan, would you mind helping me with training Carlos after school?" "Hmm, let me think about it, yeah sure, I'll help you out" "Thanks, you're the best" Ben said to me before he headed off towards the boy's locker room with the rest of the team.