Chapter 8

Siobhan's POV

It was Family Day and all the parents and the siblings of the Auradon Prep students were coming to Auradon Prep today. Ben, Audrey, Chad, Doug, Lonnie, myself and some other students were performing a song called Be our guest.

Later on....

After the performance, Ben had went off to go take some pictures with his parents while I walked over to the other villain kids "Hey guys" I said to them before Mal said to me "Hey Siobhan, good job on the performance" "Thanks, are you guys enjoying family day?" "Yeah, we are" Evie said to me as I looked over at Jay and Carlos who were dipping some treats into the chocolate foundation and they were loving it before I laughed at them as I heard Ben saying to me "Siobhan!" "Well, I'll see you all later, enjoy the rest of the day" I said to the other villain kids before I walked over to Ben as he walked up to me before he said to me "Siobhan, Siobhan, I want to introduce you to my parents" We then hugged as I said to him "Okay, Ben" We then stopped hugging before we walked up to Ben's parents as he grabbed one of my hands before he said to his parents "This is Siobhan, my girlfriend" "Hi" Belle said to me before I said to Belle "Hi Belle" Beast just waved at me before Ben asked his parents "I was thinking if maybe Siobhan can join us for lunch?" "Of course" Beast said to Ben before Ben asked me "Well, what do you think?" "Yeah, sure, I would love to join you for lunch" I said to Ben before Beast asked me "Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" "Of course" I said to Beast before Ben said to his father "Game on" "Game on" Beast said to Ben before Ben placed an arm around me and I grabbed his hand as we walked off away from his parents before he asked me "Have you played before?" "No" "No?, you'll be fine"

Later on....

Jay, Ben and I were talking to each other as we played a game of croquet before we heard Queen Leah, who is Audrey's grandmother saying to Mal "You!" Everyone else then looked over at them as Queen Leah asked Mal "How are you here and how have you stayed so young?" Ben, Evie, Jay, Carlos and I then walked over to Mal as my mother, Chad, Lonnie and Doug walked over to Queen Leah and Audrey before Ben said to Queen Leah as he stood next to Mal and I stood next to Ben "Queen Leah, it's okay, Maleficent is still on the island, this is her daughter, Mal, don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Queen Leah then asked Ben "A chance to what?, Ben, destroy us?" Queen Leah then turned around and she asked my mother as she comforted her "Come on, you remember, don't you?, the poison apples and the spells?" Queen Leah then turned around and she said to Mal "Spells, my daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse, so her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" Queen Leah then turned around and she said to my mother "You must not trust her" Mal then reached out to Queen Leah as she said to her "I'm so so-" Chad then pushed Mal away from Queen Leah as he got in front of her before he said to Mal "Go away and stay away from her" "Don't do this, Chad" Ben said to Chad before Chad said to Ben "What?, they were raised by their parents, Ben, what do you think villains teach their kids?, huh?, kindness?, fair play?, no way, okay?, uh-uh" I then glared at Chad as I said to him "Chad, stop it, leave them alone, they haven't done anything wrong since they got here!" Chad then said to me "Well, what's been going on with you?, you've been hanging out with them ever since they came here!" Ben then grabbed my hand and he said to Chad "You don't talk to Siobhan like that" Chad then said to Ben "What's going on with you?, Ben, oh yeah, that's right, Siobhan is your girlfriend now" Chad then said to me "You stole another girl's boyfriend" "Hey, hey" Ben said to Chad before I was getting really mad at Chad as he said to Jay "Oh, you enjoy hurting people" Chad then said to Evie "You, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater" Evie then pulled out a small mirror out of her purse before she said to her small mirror "Mirror mirror in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie then aimed her mirror in Chad's face and it showed Chad in the mirror before Chad said to Evie as he pushed her away "What?, Come on!" Jay then got in front of Chad and he grabbed Chad as he said to him "Back off, Chad, all right?, Back off!" Ben then left my side and I watched as Evie sprayed something in Chad's face and Chad fainted before he fell to the ground and Audrey said to Chad "Chad!, Chad?, Chad!" Doug had caught Chad as Audrey said to Lonnie and Doug as Ben pulled Jay away from Chad "Evie did something to Chad" "Wake up, check if he's okay" Lonnie said to Doug and Audrey before I saw Evie saying to Mal as she dragged Mal away "Come on, Mal" Ben then said to the other villain kids "Guys" Jay and Carlos then followed Mal and Evie before Chad woke up and Beast said to Ben "I feared that something like this would happen" Ben then said to his father "This isn't their fault" "No, son, it's yours" Ben then said to his mum "Mum?" Belle then shook her head at Ben as Ben's parents walked away before I saw Chad standing up and Audrey taking him away and Lonnie and Doug walking away together before I saw my mother and Queen Leah talking to each other.