Chapter 7

Siobhan's POV

The following day.....

I was sitting on a bench on the school grounds and I was thinking about what happened yesterday at the tourney game. Ben is under a love spell and he's in love with me because of the love spell before I heard from behind me "Hello" I then turned around and I saw Ben before I said to him "Hi Ben" Ben then asked me as he indicted to the seat next to me "Do you mind?" "No, not at all" Ben than sat down next to me before I asked him "So, why are you here?" "I was wondering if you would like to come on a date with me?" "A date?" "Yeah, I mean if you are busy this afternoon after school, I understand" "No, I would love to go on a date with you" "Great, shall I pick you up at your dorm room?" "Yeah, meet me at my dorm in about 2 hours?" "Perfect, I'll see you later" "See you later" I said to Ben as he left before I said to myself "Omg, I have to find Evie"

Later on....

I was looking for Evie and I found her at a picnic table with Doug and they were talking to each other before I sighed as I walked up to them and I said to Evie "There you are!, I have been looking for you literally everywhere" Evie then asked me "What's wrong?" I then said to Evie "Ben has just asked me out on a date" Doug then said to me "Nice" Evie then said to Doug "We can handle this, bye" "Bye" Doug said to Evie before she stood up and she said to me as we started to walk to my dorm room "I'll be glad to help you out" "Thank you" I said to Evie.

Later on...

I had gotten changed into a dress, jacket and shoes that Evie had picked out for me before she was putting some blush makeup on my cheeks after she was finished with curling my hair while I  was saying to her "Okay, easy on the blush, I don't want to scare him away and not that I could" Evie then said to me "Please, my mum taught me how to apply blush before I could talk, always use upward strokes" "My mum was never really big on makeup tips and Jane is not interested in makeup, I just wish that I had a sister who was into makeup" "Well, now you do, my mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way" "Are you afraid of her?" "Sometimes, are you afraid of your mum?" "I just really want her to be proud of me, she gets so angry with me when I disappoint her and she's my mum and I know she loves me in her own way" "Moving on, go and look at yourself in the mirror" "Are we done?" "Yeah" I then walked over to my full length mirror and I stared at myself before I said to Evie "Oh" "I know" "I look-" "Say it" "Not hideous" "Not even close" "Thank you for helping me" "No worries"

Later on....

Evie had left my dorm room and I heard the sound of someone knocking on my door before I opened it and Ben was standing there and he was holding two motorbike helmets and he looked at me like he was in love before he said to me "For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful" I then smiled at him before he said to me as he held out a helmet to me "I hope that you like bikes" I then walked up to him and I took one of the helmets from him before I closed my door and we walked outside. Ben then climbed onto his scooter road bike and he put his helmet on and I put my helmet on before I climbed onto the back of it and I wrapped my arms around his waist before we drove into the forest.

Later on....

We were walking across a long bridge as Ben said to me "Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone" "Umm, my middle name is Maria" "Maria?" "Yeah, Maria, just my biological father doing what he does best which is being really really evil, Siobhan Maria" "Mine's Florian" "Florian?" "Yeah" "How princely, oh, that's almost worse" "I mean, you know, It's better than Maria but it's still not" "I'll say, I think that Maria is better then Florian" "You take that back" "No way, I'm not taking it back"

Later on.....

We were walking down some steps before Ben said to me as he was helping me down the stairs "Watch your foot, yeah, are you good?" "Mm-hmm" I then closed my eyes as Ben said to me "Now, step up, there you go" I then stood in front of Ben before he said to me as he rubbed one of my arms "Are you ready?" "Mm-hmm" "Open" I then opened my eyes and we were at the enchanted lake and a picnic was set up for us before I gasped in shock and I looked at Ben before he looked at me as he said to me "Go on" I then walked towards the picnic as Ben followed me down to the picnic.