Chapter 6

Siobhan's POV

The tourney game was on and I was watching the game in the bleachers with Mal, Evie and Lonnie and the announcer said into the microphone "This is a nail-biter, folks, there's 47 seconds left on the clock, we're all tied up, the sherwood falcons, two, the fighting knights, two, what a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals, the teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone, Akiho!, the dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire and now a substitution" Jay and Carlos were heading out onto the field to play the game and I shouted out-loud "Go boys!, woah!" The announcer then said into the microphone "He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos who can barely hold a shield" The game was now back on as the announcer said into the microphone after the team had broken from their huddle "When they break from their huddles, this is going to be a big moment here and the tipoff is ready, here we go, long pass goes to Jay, Jay dishes off to Prince Ben, nice little block by Carlos, he does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face and now Jay gets the ball back, Here comes Jay!, Jay, hurdling manoeuvre at mid-field" I then laughed at Carlos's little dancing jig before the announcer said into the microphone "Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone" "Go Ben!" I yelled out-loud to Ben before the announcer said through the microphone "Big block by Chad!, Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay, He's in the clear!, Shot!, oh, what a save by Philip, the Falcon's goalkeeper!" I then sighed in disappointment before the announcer said into the microphone as the game was back on "23 seconds left, you could cut the tension with a sword, the long ball is played into Jay, Jay, great jump, great leap and a great move by Jay, big block from Chad, Jay dishes off to Prince Ben and then Carlos with a big block, goes down, Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos, oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire, still, going on, Jay, hurdling manoeuvre at mid-field, he's in the clear and the ball goes back to Jay"

Ben was up near the goals now with Jay and Carlos and I watched the game as the announcer said into the microphone while Jay passes the ball to Ben "He passes to prince Ben, He scores!" "Yes!" I screamed as Evie, Lonnie and I looked at each other with smiles on our faces before the announcer said into the microphone "Prince Ben has won it!, what an unselfish play by Jay, what a team, Incredible and it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos who set up the prince for the win here, what a victory, an absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever" The team then walked over to the announcer as the announcer said into the microphone "Here they come, folks, the winners of the first tourney-" Ben then snatched the microphone off the announcer before he said to the crowd of Auradon students through the microphone "Excuse me, excuse me, can I have your attention?, please" Everyone else then went quiet before Ben climbed up onto the podium of the Dragon Cannon and he said to the crowd through the microphone "There's something that I would like to say" There was more silence and I was confused before Ben said as he made the shape of an s "Give me an s" The crowd then copied him as they said to him "S!" "Give me an I!" "I!" "Give me an o!" "O!" "Give me a b!" "B!" "Give me a h!" "H!" "Give me an a!" "A!" "Give me an n!" "N!" "What does that spell?" "Siobhan!" "Come on, I can't hear you!" "Siobhan!" Ben then said to me "I love you, Siobhan, did I mention that?" Everyone else then looked at me as Audrey ran away before Ben said to Doug "Give me a beat!, Whoo!" Doug then said to the band "Uno, dos, tres, quatro!" The band then started to play some music before I asked Mal "What was in that cookie?" Ben then started to sing a song to me and he started to dance as the other boys and the cheerleaders started to dance as his backup dancers.

*Ben singing, All singing

Did I mention that I'm in love with you?
And did I mention there's nothing I can do
And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay ay ay
If that's okay
(Hey!)