Chapter 10

Siobhan's POV

We then turned around as we saw green smoke coming into the room as everyone else gasped and Ben went over to his mother and he stood of her as the green smoke landed in front of us before it disappeared and it was Maleficent and a man that I didn't recognise, Maleficent then said to my mother "We're back" "It can't be" My mother said before Mal said "Go away, mother" Maleficent then turned around and she said to Mal "She's funny, Oh!, you're very funny, Here, Wand me, Chop chop" "No!" Ben said to me before Mal threw the wand in the air at my mother and she caught it before she said as she waved it "Bibbidi-bobbidi-" "Boo!" Maleficent said as she casted a spell which caused everyone to freeze in the room except for herself, the man, Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos and myself before Maleficent said to herself as she walked up to Beast and she took his glasses off before she put them back on him and she walked up to my mother before she took the wand from her "Psych, Ooh, Ooh, in another time, in another time, Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean, Ow!, Oh, Oh no, Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs" She then said to us "Where shall we begin?, I know, why don't we start by getting rid of this?" She then waved the wand at my hand and Ben's ring flew off it and onto the wand before she said to me "Perfect fit!" I then gasped as I looked at my hand before she said to herself as she walked up to Ben "Oh, excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, the horns, the horns!" She then grabbed Ben's face and she turned him around to look at her before she messed up his crown and she turned Ben's face to look back at me before the man said to me "Aw, falling in love is weak and ridiculous, It's not what you want" "You don't know what I want and I don't know you at all!" I said to the man before Mal said to Maleficent "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?, I'm not you!" Maleficent then said to Mal "Oh obviously, I've had years and years and years and years of practice being evil, You'll get there" "No, I will not and I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself" I then said to the man "Love is not weak or ridiculous, It's actually really amazing, I was abandoned by own father when I was a baby and I was raised by Fairy Godmother and she adopted me and she raised me as her own daughter, my father left me because he didn't love me but Fairy Godmother once told me when I was younger that family is not just about blood-" "It's about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most" The man said to me before I said to him "How do you know that?" "Because I once told Fairy Godmother that once myself when I left my daughter in her care" The man then turned around and he looked at me and I noticed that he had a scar on one of his eyes before I said to him "Hi dad" He then looked shocked before he said to me "Siobhan?, is that you?" I then nodded at him before Maleficent said to me "I know one thing, young lady, You have no room for love in your life!" Mal then said as she held out one of her hands to the wand "And now I command, wand to my hand!" The wand then flew to Mal's hand and she caught it before she said to us "Ha, it worked" Maleficent then said to Mal "I hardly think so, frankly, this is tedious and very immature, Give me the wand, Give me the wand!"

Carlos then said to Mal "Hold on, Mal, maybe good really is more powerful than evil" Maleficent then said to Carlos "Oh please!, you're killing me, Arf!" Dude then appeared and he jumped into Maleficent's arms as she said to Dude "Oh!, oh, The breath!, The breath!, Get off me!" Dude then jumped down and he ran over to Carlos and Carlos picked him up before Jay grabbed Maleficent's sceptre and Maleficent said to Jay as she felt his muscles "Gaston should be jealous" She then pushed Jay away from herself before she said to everyone "Enough!, You all will regret this!" She then transformed into a dragon before we ran away from her and she chased after us before Evie pulled out her magic mirror and she said to it as we all got behind her "Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Maleficent was blinded by the bright light before Mal said to Evie "Behind me, E!" Evie then went behind Mal before Mal said to Maleficent "This is between you and me, mother, The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one, The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one, The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" Green smoke then appeared and Maleficent disappeared before my mother was unfrozen and we ran up to her as Evie asked Mal "What just happened?" Mal then said to Evie "I have no idea" "Did you do it?" "I don't know" My mother then said to Mal "No, no, no, no, your mother did, she shrank to the size of the love in her heart, that's why It's so itty-bitty" We then looked down at Maleficent and she was a small lizard now before I asked my mom "Is she going to be like that forever?" My mom then said to me "Well, forever is a long time, you learned to love, so can she" Mal then passed the wand to me before I said to my mom as I passed the wand to her "I believe that this belongs to you" She then picked Ben's ring up from the ground and she passed it to me as she said to me "And I believe that this belongs to you" We then smiled at each other as I put the ring back onto my right hand's ring finger before she said to the other villain kids "You all have earned yourselves an A in goodness class" She then waved her wand as she said to everybody else in the room "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"