a new beginning | emmetstyle

‼️‼️ HII! ITS 26TH APRIL 2022 MAE! The order of these chapters are mixed up so the author notes might not make sense. But now the events are in order of when they would happen in my AU's timeline! ‼️‼️

request from mahl6788

takes place directly after the movie ends

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

"You both can stop now" Lucy said laughing.

"Right- sorry!" Emmet replied, starting to laugh too.

Unikitty went to sit down on the top of the double decker couch, emmet and lucy sitting on the level below.

Their newly built house was on a hill with the beautiful view of the town, everything was now awesome. And hopefully it would stay that way.

"It's good that the systarians didn't end up being evil!" unikitty said.

"Yeah, maybe you were right, ems. Even though we went with violence it may of not been needed."

"Yeah...." Emmet replied, he had been worrying about fitting in and being "tough" enough these past few years that he forgot what it was like back in those days when he didn't care, when he just wanted to live a good life.

"I heard there's going to be a even firework festival later tonight to celebrate the fact that our lands have now become one!" Unikitty squealed.

"That sounds nice" Lucy added. "What time?"

"Whenever it's dark enough for you to be able to see the stars!"

"It's a nice way to start this new life!" Emmet said, smiling at the thought of everything going back to the good kind of normal he had wanted for ages.

"Oh! I could bring some blankets and food out and we could watch the show from here!" Lucy beamed.

"Thats a wonderful idea!" Emmet said.

"Calm down guys! It's only morning...." unikitty stated, she was quite tired as the whole town was partying all night, and she stayed up with them too.

"Right sorry, got too excited. So many things we could of been doing these past few years-" Emmet said.

"And we will have all of the time in the world from now, it is quite exciting" Lucy replied, holding emmet's hand.

the three spent the rest of the day together, their new house looked almost identical to the house Emmet had built for wyldstyle those few days ago, some things couldnt be recreated but that was purely because wyldstyle had a few hours to build it all.

Night had come and the 3 were setting up a viewing point for the show out the side of the house. It was getting dark, Lucy got a text from Watevra saying it was going to start in a few minutes.

"Im cold! I'm gonna go and get another blanket!" Unikitty said, running inside to get the 51st blanket that she would have brought outside in the past 5 minutes.

Lucy chuckled abit, moving her attention to her special best "friend" Emmet, who had his focus on the stars in the sky.

"The stars do look quite beautiful at night" she said.

"Their not as beautiful as some things though" emmet replied, turning his head slightly to look at his girlfriend, who looked too flustered to speak, though she leaned in and kissed him anyways, then resting her head on his shoulder.

"The thing you said back to me at the ceremony.....'the real Lucy would never say that-"

"I didn't mean it, I was just angry about something....it doesn't matter anymore" Emmet said before Lucy got to finish her sentence.

"Thank you.....don't ever leave my side again and know that I will love you forever." Lucy mumbled, who had a tear coming out of her eye.

"Know that I'll always feel the same" Emmet said.

Unikitty came back out with a big blanket which she wrapped around her and the two, as the 3 spent the rest of the night watching the show and enjoying each other's company.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

A/N: I hope that's good! I instantly thought of this idea when I read the request, emmetstyle is my otp forever, I could write about it for hours and not get bored! Hope you have a awesome day/night, Mae out!

658 word count!