wedding | emmetstyle

‼️‼️ HII! ITS 26TH APRIL 2022 MAE! The order of these chapters are mixed up so the author notes might not make sense. But now the events are in order of when they would happen in my AU's timeline! ‼️‼️

U GUYS WANTED IT (I THINK) but you get it anyways !!
if you've read all of the author notes in this you know how chaotic the leadup to me writing this was!! Ive never been to a wedding so I don't know what I'm ment to do, after reading a few more wedding fics Ive come to the conclusion that the standard is to my level of general understanding and I don't know why the f^ck I was so paranoid. There's something really important in the end notes so read that when you can. Again, keep any negative thoughts about this away love u angels /p

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Lucy POV:

Unikitty had been surrounding me for the past 30 minutes adding final touches to my appearance. I was worried that I would come 'overdressed' but I trusted the pink hybrid cat unicorn princess. She knows what's best, right?

She finally backed away from me, moving me towards the mirror.

"Soooo, watcha think?"

I took a deep breath before looking up. I was surprised at how nice I looked.

My hair was longer then I remembered, it went down to my hips. I always had it up in my side ponytail- I barely cut it.
My freckles were showing, that was a personal request from me.
I had some makeup but not too much.
My dress was the most perfect thing I'd ever worn.

"I look.....beautiful"

"Yes!! I was so worried you were gonna think you didn't, emmet's gonna be speechless!"

"Hopefully not too speechless....."

Still couldn't help but still get worried that something would go wrong.

Unikitty looked at her phone and made a squeal noise.

"Lucy!! It's time!!"

I had never felt such a mix of emotions, ever.
Unikitty handed me a bouquet of flowers.

I hadn't seen Emmet much, or really at all today. It came from mayhem staying up to late and reading that it's apparently bad luck seeing your boyfriend during the day you get married, she was determined to make nothing bad go wrong, even if the reason behind it was clearly unrealistic. Maybe it's just me who doesn't get it becuase all the other girls got it instantly and were really strict about it.

I followed unikitty.

"Are you ready?"

"Um....yeah....really worried"

"Calm down! Remember, he loves you"

I took a deep breath. I started to walk down the aisle.

Emmet told me after all of this that he was worried I wouldn't come and something happened. Nothing bad happened.

I don't know why I ever liked batman, heck I don't think I ever did like him. That night in the city when I met emmet was more life changing then I thought. I actually liked him, for who he was. He was always there to comfort me when I needed, and at times I had to comfort him, and to me, that was really sweet and cute.

He knew when I wasn't okay and he wouldnt stop until I felt somewhat better, everything we had been through, its leading up to this.

The priest started to talk. Many people decided to show up today. The whole group did, I got my older sister Mary to come, and my brother Jai. I hadn't spoke to some of them in awhile, I liked to belive my parents were watching from above, they loved me more then anything and they would be happy. I know it. I saw emmet's mother Ella again and I met his father Joseph. Joseph had lost complete contact with the family after he got seperated by the walls when visiting some of his own family. He was told about the apocalypse and he didn't move to there until after everything was saved, I felt so happy for them all, his absence had a major impact. Maya Jane and Larry showed up, those two were like my own siblings, all 4 of them treated me like family. I never felt so welcome until now.

nobody had stopped the wedding, everything was great, everything was definitely going to be awesome.

"Emmet Brickowski, do you wish to take Lucy as your wife?"

"I do"

"Lucy Banks, do you wish to take Emmet as your husband?"

"I do" I had a warm feeling go over my body

"By the power vested in me, Lucy and Emmet Brickowski are now one, together even when one is not present- you may now kiss the bride."

I didn't even get to breathe out before emmet put his hands around my waist, I having my hands around his neck, he pulled me passionately as he kissed me deeply, nothing else mattered right now. No matter what happened I wouldnt let go of him. Everything was going to go up from now. Everyone cheered, I parted so I could breathe.

"Love you luce."

"Love you ems"

I cried of happiness, the rest of the night went on without any drama, nothing was going to get into our way now. We were together for-eva.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

A/N: boom. simple. boom. probably hate. Anyways something. My life is quite hectic right now. I have school starting again in a few days, there isn't much time left in the month and idk what I'm gonna do, this is the 9th oneshot. So my idea was I could write 10 oneshots by the end of the month, set the book as completed and if I wish to update it (if I get bored or I think of something) then I'll do so, i was up for a few hours figuring out what I can do to have a even amount of oneshots for this collection but that clearly failed 🤷. Going to attempt to do illustrations for some of these stories, gonna make one of those random authors extra stuff books becuase I need them so bad. I literally can't explain it 💀 Mae out!

990 word count