IT A HIGH SCHOOL AUUUUU YEAAAA BITCHESSSSSS

High school au!

Dazai x Chuuya
Tw/Cw: slurs(that I can claim) bullying,abuse,shitty parents, drinking and smoking, sh, murder, panic attack?? Mention of blood

Chapter explained:
Chuuya Nakahara is a new student in Yokohama high school. (that is the name of the town right?! The schools bully's already got bored of bullying the same old Dazai Osamu. So they started picking on Chuuya, but they didn't know that they where fucking with the rong guy. (I'm going to make this into a real book so if you like go check it out!!!)

Tw/Cw:  Sh, Bad parents, under age drinking, yelling (if I forgot or missed any please tell me so I can add them)

If you are uncomfortable with any of those things please leave

Chuuya pov:

"It not fair!" I shouted, "Chuu-" "NO I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TRANSFER TO A NEW SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE MOVING TO A NEW TOWN!" My parents are never fucking home! Why the hell are they making me move, or I should say "us", all they are good for is neglecting me. And giving me a good amount of allowance to where I can even buy fancy wine. "Chuuya-San.. your parents care for you they are only doing what is best for you.." my school counselor said sitting across from me.

"Well... at your new school the reason why we thought this one was the best was because..." The school counselors said not being able to finish. "Well- there is this class you can take it helps with people with umm...mental health and i-im not saying this to of-offend you.. they also help with anger issues..." My eyes widened. I didn't like being told I had "anger issues" or I needed "gods help" because of my temper.

The way I responded was standing up flipping them off and walking out and making sure to slam the door on the way out.

                    ~2 weeks later~

Dazai pov:

As usual I got thrown into lockers, got called a "faggot" and the usually things.
(Btw I'm gay and a trans male I can reclaim these)

I walked into my home room class, I walked towards the back, I didn't even sit in the back I sat in the front but no one even bothered to tell me to move back. No one sat next to me. Next to me was 4 empty desk that made a square. I sat next to the window I was in the right front desk. (My right ->)

I over Heard some people saying that there was a new kid at school, they said they looked like a girl. "A trans bitch maybe?" They all laughed at that comment. They started guessing there gender. "No one has confirmed if SHE is a girl or boy yet." They where still calling them a girl even tho they might be a boy or non-binary or any other one.

The bell rang due to that I couldn't really hear the last comment out of one of the boys mouth. "Tell HER to come after school.. you know what we will do..." is what I'm most likely guessing they said.

"Ok class, we have a new student today please ask questions after they introduce themselves. Come in dear!"

The teacher said before moving to the side.

A boy about 5'3, he had long curly ginger hair. He had dark blue eyes, but...they where filled with hatred. I was shocked by the hatred in his eyes the lust to kill anyone in his path...

We are definitely dealing with some anger issues....

"Nakahara Chuuya! I'm 15." Was all he said.

"Any god damn questions?" Jake the main bully aka the guy that likes to hit me in my stomach a little to much, "Soooooo~ are you a girl~?!"

Chuuya didn't like this at all he quicly attempted lunged at Jake but stoped himself. "NO! I'm not a goddamn girl! I'm a fucking male as you can see!" Jake grinned at this. "Ok cutie~" I could really see but I think he winked as well.