As The Memories Pass By (But its good)

FLUFF AS MY APLOGY LETTER

"Oh shut up" Chuuya mumbled under his breath, he was on the phone talking to whoever. He was already annoyed enough, the stress of work and other things to, Dazai as well. Having to deal with his nonsense 24/7 was a pain in the ass, Chuuya ended the call. A "tsk" escaping his lips. "Chuuuyaa~" these words being heard from down the hall way, Chuuya oh most threw his phone then and there. The only thoughts processing threw his head right now are "Don't throw it." "Choke the idiot." "Shut up." Dazai entered the room with a smile on his face, "Chuu Chuu!" Dazai smile turning into a smirk. "Oh fuck of Osamu." Chuuya groaned, "whaaaaaa" Dazai whined. Chuuya placed his phone on the bed, falling right next to the device. Dazai took off his vest and joined he ginger, Chuuya was not found of this. I mean Dazai did have a separate room you know, but overall Chuuya cuddled up to Dazai, Dazai let his bandaged arms twist around Chuuya's slim waist. "Okay now. Time to sleep~" Dazai whispered into the short gingers ear.
The ginger fell asleep short after in Dazai's arms, Dazai felt a comfort when he was around Chuuya, that he could show his true colours, he wouldn't be judged by Chuuya. Not the Chuuya he knows, Chuuya woke up, the sun rising, birds chirping. He laid there for a good 10 minutes trying to find a way to get out of Dazai's death grip. Soon enough he left his grip, getting up to make breakfasts for the tall brunette, eggs with crab in them (because Dazai likes crab.) toast, and bacon. Chuuya walked back into the room, hair tied up into a ponytail. "Osamu breakfast is ready!" Chuuya shouted like a mom trying to wake her child up for school. "Hmmm" was all that left Dazai's plump lips. Chuuya had enough, he shouted again same reaction. Chuuya walked over to Dazai and slapped him. Witch of course woke Dazai up. "AH!" "Good you are awake!"

Chuuya have Dazai a peck on the cheek where he had slapped him, "breakfast is ready dear~" Chuuya said in a smooth voice. Dazai could listen to Chuuya all day. Dazai got up and walked to the kitchen, and ate his food. THE END

FLUFF PLEASE TAKE IT

Word count:397