Break up..

Main tw/cw: sexual assault/harassment, drinking, ed?, smoking, spiders (what? This is a major warning! Sorry if you find it offensive I didn't want it to come out that way) suicide mention/ attempt, panic attack/ sex.

Chapter explaining:
Chuuya lives in America, he is Japanese and half American. But he went to America for good to live with his boyfriend. "Alex", Alex is was nice at first. He was very sweet very caring. But that all changed when a girl.... Showed up. At first she was a Japanese lady that has came to travel but it started poring rain. She saw Chuuya's home and knocked. She asked to stay till the rain stops. She did but Alex got a little to close.

Chuuya pov:

I was walking downstairs, "morning babe." A voice said. It was coming from the kitchen. It was his boyfriend Alex. He was making some eggs and bacon.
I walked behind him, I hugged him from behind.

"Bing"

I didn't think of it, it was just his phone it could have been a random message.

"Bing"
"Bing"
"Bing"
"Bing"
"Bing"
"Ring ring ring ring ring"

"Babe..?" I muttered. "I should take this, it might be one of my friends trying to annoy me. Or my mom."

I was upset, I knew his parents very well. They wasn't the type of person to spam like that..

He broke free from my hug and walked away. Going to the bathroom and locking it.

I was watching the food. When the food was done I placed the food on the plate.

I started eating the food, Alex walked out.

"Al-" Alex just walked out and closed the door.

My face dropped.

'He has never done this before?' 'Did someone die?' 'No...he wouldn't just walk out, he would come talk to me first or tell me.'  'Was it an emergency?'

I grabbed my phone.

I pressed on the contact named "off brand mummy 🩹🙄💩"

Bold=Chuuya
Normal=Dazai

DAZAI DAZAI!!!!!

It took a minute but after about 3 minutes he respond with

Yes chibiiiiii??

Something is wrong with Alex! He is ignoring me. He left without saying a word. I've known him for 3 years already he never acted like this... do you think I did something Dazai??

You didn't do anything wrong Chibi, I mean I'm guessing. How could my little Chibi do anything.

Dazai take this real!

Fine fine. Did you tell Alex? He isn't really the type to get mad.

No Dazai I didn't yell at him.

Did something happen? Like personally??

No... his phone was blowing up with text messages and his phone started ringing. He went to the bathroom for a while about 15 minutes. Than when he left the bathroom he just stormed out the house.

Did he say anything?

Nothing

Oh

??

Talk to him when he gets back.

I will

Anyways Chibi! What are you doing???