My skin

No ones pov:

Dazai was sitting on the couch, just sitting there, doing nothing just sitting. He was to "lazy" to get up (his legs felt to heavy to get up he could possibly do it physically but not mentally)

Chuuya was arriving home soon.

"Click"

Chuuya was home...

Dazai lifted his head slightly, he saw a short ginger, wine bottle in hand. "Dazai" he morned. Chuuya moved Dazai slightly to sit down.

Chuuya was drinking wine out of the bottle. "Chuuya you shouldn't be drinking.." Dazai said moving closer to the short ginger. "And you shouldn't be all depressed." Was Chuuya's reply, Chuuya got up with a sigh. "Come on up."

Dazai got up slightly falling from standing up way to fast.

Chuuya ended up dragging Dazai to there bedroom.

Chuuya placed Dazai on the bed, (more like pushing him on it)

Chuuya took Dazai's shirt off, (a/n: no sorry this isn't an nfsw)

Chuuya attempted to take Dazai's bandages off of his body, but instead got his hand slapped away, it was Dazai who slapped his hand. "Dazai."
"Chuuya." His voice sounded dead, even tho a second ago it wasn't all so dead.

Chuuya sighed knowing what was bothering the man.

Chuuya started planting kisses around the bandages, on his wrist, neck,leg,stomach. Or wherever they where... "Dazai your body is fine, it isn't some jackass stone.."

Dazai didn't react to this. "Dazai, you are human don't forget that.."

After that Chuuya fell asleep, on Dazai's chest.

At like 3am!

Chuuya pov:

I woke up, there was heat on my body. Dazai's hands wrapped around My body.

I kissed his hand, some how we where holding hands... hell I don't even remember falling asleep, a little bit of shifting started to happen in the bed.

I looked to the side to see the alarm clock say "3:17 AM"

Great I wake up in the middle of the night.... "Chibi?.." a dry voice say.

Shit did I wake Dazai up? "Chuu go back to sleep..." Dazai's voice was dry and raspy, "right sorry waste of bandages..." I said sinking head back into my pillow again.

Although I couldn't fall back asleep, I think Dazai noticed this too. He sat up looking at me. "Chuuya?" He questioned. I turned away, now looking at the wall.

Dazai sighed, "Chibi?"

Now I wished I could have been drunk, I could have, maybe I shouldn't have returned home on time. Could have gone to the bar... no Dazai could have done something he might regret.

These thoughts running through my head, attempting to ignore Dazai's presents.

Dazai sighed once again, falling back on the bed.

Once I heard soft snores and breaths, I got out of bed as quietly as possible.

Dazai didn't wake up, I went into the kitchen to look for my wine, I found it in the fridge. Taking it out as well as a full one for when I done.

I sat in some random Corner in the living room.

Sips and sips, more alcohol interring my system each time. Soon enough I was done with my first bottle, soon I was on to the next one.

I also didn't notice the finger scratching on my thigh. I didn't really care about the pain. The alcohol helped so soon enough I couldn't feel the pain. I also didn't notice the blood coming out.

A turn at the door. Me and Dazai's room door.. "Chuuya?" A voice asked in the darkness.

"Hmm..."

Was all I could respond. "C-Chuuya?-" I felt a pair of hands soon came to my body. Hugging me to tight to where I can breathe, I didn't mind really, the hug was nice.
"Let me bandage that up for you love," Dazai whispered in my ear. Dazai picked me up from the ground bringing me to the bathroom, he sat me on the counter.

He opened the counter and grabbed a pair of white bandages.

Also some stuff to clean the wound, after properly cleaning the wound he wrapped the bandages around my thigh.

"My dear Chuuya, why would you do this to yourself?" Dazai asked, his face seem sad. Almost disappointed.

Soon before I knew it I fell asleep.

Word count: 710