It was only one time.

It will mostly talk about self-harm and will also include yelling, alcohol, and smoking. So if you are uncomfortable with any of those things then this isn't for you.
Also g0re and described talk about wounds and self-harm

"It was only one time." Chuuya swears, "it was only one time" was that the truth?

No.
It was a lie.
A big lie.
Well I'll just tell you what happened that night...

Chuuya, was drunk like normal but this time he was in the bath, with all of his clothes on, now yes he was only in middle school and the age of 14, but who cares? It's not like no one cared, or could watch over him. You see Chuuya lived alone, a small apartment all alone. His parents sent him to a school, although they didn't wanna move just so his son could get educated. Either way Chuuya was a bad kid, always causing trouble, one day in a fight, the next day again in a fight.

Although...there was this one person
Osamu Dazai, the person that was always around Chuuya basically his bodyguard. Holding Chuuya back in fights he knew Chuuya couldn't win, or all fights, sometimes Chuuya always manage to get into a fight the second Dazai isn't around. But other then that, Dazai is always there to stop him, same with everything else, Dazai has always been there for him.

Even if he makes fun of Chuuya's weird style, his weird hats, his hight. Or anything really, well well that's enough. Let's get back to the story.

Of course Chuuya knows why Dazai wears so many bandages, and Chuuya does have questions, but keeps his mouth shut. Chuuya was in the bath, alone, no one home. As if there was anyone home. He lives alone. Chuuya let his thoughts go wild. Not holding anything back as normal, letting his emotions show. But, there was one thought that passed Chuuya's mind,
"I wonder how it feels."
Here is an explanation, Chuuya was thinking about Dazai, and how he feels when Dazai hurts himself. He thought about it some more,
"Well...I won't know unless I try. Although I could just ask him myself. But that seems like a waist of time, Dazai would just get worried. Can't have that."

Chuuya got out the bath, clothes soaked. He was definitely going to get a cold, oh well he will live.

Chuuya grabbed a towel, dried himself off to where he wasn't dripping water. Chuuya made himself to his cabinet, it had razors he use to shave with, his eyes went to the spares, you know the ones so you can change your razor thingy.

Oh well, Chuuya grabbed it, he was trying to break it, no luck. So he thought of the next best thing. He went to a drawer full of pencils, markers, and sharpers. Chuuya grabbed the newest one, he grabbed something to take the screw out. He finally had it. His mine still fuzzy from the alcohol, he didn't care, was he going to regret this? Would Dazai find out? "Will Dazai think I'm being extra? Stupid? Would he think I'm doing it for his attention?" Chuuya thought.

Although, Dazai didn't have to find out. So Chuuya did it, he lifted up his sleeve, and put the blade onto his pale skin. His breathing picked up, what was this. Why did Chuuya feel some type of way, it didn't matter. Well not anymore. Chuuya moved the blade across his skin, the wound now turning red, then into it bleeding. Chuuya's eyes widened a little. Was this all just because of the alcohol? Himself? His emotions? Chuuya fell to the floor, he was breathing pretty hard, he didn't know how to feel. He oh most felt numb. Nothing, not one single thing. More like, blank. His mind was blank, not a single thought, his arms to his side, the blade now on the floor, his left hand now bleeding. Blood falling down his wrist to the floor. Was it really that deep? But...

Chuuya oh most liked snapped out of it when he heard a knock on the door. Who else would knock on the door?

Dazai Osamu.