Last words

Chuuya was silent.
"Why didn't you tell me!?" Dazai yelled.
Dazai had a right to feel angry, why didn't Chuuya tell him...why didn't Chuuya tell Dazai, Chuuya continued to look at the ground. He didn't mean to keep it a secret, he just didn't know when it would be a good time to tell Dazai that he...
Dazai hugged the short ginger, Chuuya let tears fall down his face, "I'm sorry!" Chuuya started saying over and over. Dazai stood there in silence, continuing to hug the short ginger. "It's okay Chuuya." Dazai said, but this time he had no emotion. Dark, cold, you could tell he wanted to cry, but he couldn't not in front of Chuuya.

Chuuya started coughing, coughing till blood ended up coming out. Dazai's eyes widened, "Chuuya! Are you okay!? Does your throat hurt? Do you feel like you can faint???" Dazai asked. "I-I'm fine Osamu." Chuuya mourned, Dazai didn't believe it, but he just smiled and then got up.
"I'll grab you a glass of water, you get some rest." Chuuya smiled, a gentle soft smile. Dazai loved that, he hoped he could find a way to stop time and watch that smile forever. Dazai exited he room, walking to the kitchen a tear fell down his face. "No no! No crying you need to take care of Chuuya. Chuuya is all that matters right now.", Dazai turned on the sink grabbing a glass. After the glass has been completely filled he turned off the sink. Walking back into the room, to see the ginger sleeping peacefully. Dazai smiled. "Chuuya~" Dazai purred, Dazai placed the water down, he found himself in bed, cuddling Chuuya. Dazai and Chuuya's hands coming attached to each other's. "I love you Chuuya~" Dazai purred one last time before drifting asleep. "I love you too Osamu..." although. Those where his last words. "I love you Osamu..." Chuuya's last words.

HHEEHEHHEHEHEHE

WORD COUNT:324