Chuuya

Chuuya didn't know what to do. He was at a lost, he didn't want to move. He was scared, why was he scared. There was nothing to be scared of, so why was Chuuya scared? Why didn't he just bottle it up like everything else? Why did this have to hurt him to bad. And then. Chuuya got up, walking to that one cabinet, the one he should stay away from. The one that he knows will ruin his life. An alcoholic, is that all he is?
Chuuya opened the cabinet doors, reaching for the over expensive wine that stood there. Basically calling Chuuya's name, "Chuuya~" "Nakahara." "You know you want to Chuuya~" but whatever. Chuuya opened the bottle and started drinking it, not even caring for a glass.

Just him and the bottle, the bottle and him. Alone, in this small apartment. A wine bottle and an alcoholic, what else could you ask for? They make amazing friends.

Chuuya laid there, dazed, "what was this feeling?" Chuuya thought, although he was drunk quiet often. This was different, it just felt different, it wasn't the same. It hurt more, it was more scary. He couldn't move, he was stuck there. Nothing. No hope. No future?

*Am I going to die?* will Chuuya die? But he is a god isn't he? Gods live on forever, have places built after them have special days after them. But Chuuya was no god. Not even human. He was a vessel. A human subject. No one would ever love him. Not even that idiot himself. Self hate. Everyone hates him. The sheep, Dazai, the mafia, the city, the country, the whole world. He even hated himself.

Poor Chuuya. And with that, Chuuya closed his eyes, did he ever wake again? Well I don't know. Did he? Did he go back to the void? Did he die of alcohol poisoning. No one will ever know.

The end
Word count:324