Who would want him? Part 1

No ability's no ada or pm.

But the people in the pm know each other and same goes for ada.

No ones pov:

Chuuya sat in a hospital bed, he had got into a pretty bad accident. A person walked in

For some odd reason also was clothed in the same clothes as him, witch he was a patient..

"Hello- oh? Your not the person I'm looking for? Where is the girl at?"

The man was about 6'0 foot 5'9 feet tall. He has pretty brown hair. Bandages- and was now had a weird smirk on his face. "Who the hell are you?" Chuuya spat at the man. "ME? Awwww im Osamu! Osamu Dazai. Nowwww who are you? Where is that girl..."

"I have no idea who your talking about, but I just got transferred to this room. The person that was in here got discharged already..." Chuuya was now looking out the window.

While the brunette was still looking at the ginger. "Well mystery man! I'm bored So I'm staying here!"

Chuuya face did a weird expression. "The hell you aren't! You don't even know my name ass hole!"

"Well~ who are you?"

Chuuya ended up telling this "Dazai" guy his name.

They talked for about 30 minutes before a nurse walked in. "Nakahara- Dazai?"

The woman stood there.

She ended up having to drag the man back to his own room, also due to the fact that he wasn't recovered, enough to be out of his room.

The nurse changed the bandage that was on Chuuya stomach and waist.

Chuuya got into a bad accident. He picked a fight with the wrong people, he got beaten badly... no one there to help him. One ended up hurting the gingers rib. Thank god there where no other bad injuries tho. Chuuya rib didn't take long to recover. All he needed was a little bit of physical therapy. 

Soon his rib was ay ok! But still some wounds-

Dazai also ended up visiting everyday. Chuuya would just yell at him half the time but time to time they would actually have a conversation.

Turns out Dazai attempted to jump off a building with a girl. But the girl took all the blame, so mental hospital visit for Dazai wasn't needed. Just therapy that he doesn't even go to...

Today was Chuuya discarding day. Dazai was also discharged soon before Chuuya.

Dazai was now walking with a short ginger beside him, Chuuya was fighting the urge to punch something right now.(Dazai)

Ok ok let gets back to real time now

"Chuu Chuuuuu~" Dazai whined, "Do you ever shut the fuck up!" Chuuya was past his limit.

"Awwww~ is Chibi mad??" Dazai whispered, but it was loud enough for the ginger to hear.

Dazai pov:

I was walking beside Chuuya Nakahara. Basically a stranger to me. Well~ not for long anyways. Soon we would be lovers!!! But first we have to be friends. (T-T)

I was now skipping, Chuuya poor short ass couldn't keep up, so I ended up having to stop so I can stay beside him.

"Hey Chuuya~ your hair is a really soft." I looked at Chuuya in awe.