He is gone...

Dazai pov:

I was walking to Chuuya's apartment, sadly he lived farther away from me so it took me forever T-T.

But soon enough I made it there, I walked inside using the spare key I got when Chuuya wasn't looking~ "Chibi~" I said sliding in.

There was no lights on nor any sound, the only sound was a record player playing from Chuuya room. It was around 4 PM so Chuuya wouldn't be asleep...

I walked all the way in now, I stood there observing. I took my shoes off not putting my slippers on, just me in my socks.

I became slightly more worried, I knew Chuuya...

I knew Chuuya yea! Because we fuc-

Anyways! That was a joke.... We are 16

Anyways I walked into the living room to see nothing just nothing, I checked all of the rooms until Chuuya's, I looked inside but as soon as I opened it confetti. It was Chuuya with a huge grin. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I totally forgot it was my birthday... yea we can tell Chuuya that in 5 years and laugh it off.

I woke up

It was all a dream...

Chuuya was dead the cause of it me, Chuuya nakahara died due to alcohol poisoning. Or blood loss. It was in between the both never figuring out witch one killed him first.

That night it was Chuuya birthday, it was also the year I left the port mafia. I walked in to surprise him only to find him dead with self inflicted wounds still bleeding...

Some non self inflicted.

There was also blood covering the walls and alcohol. I'm not going to lie I could hear the screaming as if I was here.

It turns out Chuuya didn't kill himself. Someone broke into his house while he was drinking, Chuuya original plan was to get black out drunk but ended up also getting Alcohol positioning.

Oh how Dazai missed Chuuya he would visit every day he could.

He missed his lover

That right lover

<3

Word count: 341