two

◦⭒↜* friendly beginnings *↝⭒◦

❝ yes, i saw her. i was with you the whole time. ❞

TW!    HINT AT ABUSE

▬▬▬▬"I'M GONNA GO SEE Bobby. I want you two on your best behavior and no leaving the house. His son's bringing some groceries for us, so Blue-Marie...three inches apart at all times, minimum." Their dad announced as he grabbed the keys from the bowl by the front door. James is like any other dad who's protective of his daughter, and in some sick way, he cared about who she goes out with, but James has a very unique way of showing it.

He gave his two children a stern look before stepping outside and slamming the door behind him with such force that they swore they felt the house shake. Blue let out a breath of relief, relieved that James was leaving. Finally, some peace away from her father.

When Blue turned around, she was met with her brother and a knowing look on his face. She never liked that look. It never meant anything good. "Indigo, no."

"Indigo, yes." Her slightly older twin said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Indigo, no!" Blue yelled at her brother as he ran to the back door. He quickly grabbed his skateboard and ran outside. Blue hurried after him, but once she got outside, she saw her father's car driving off down the street through the trees and Indigo getting on his skateboard and rolling the other way. Blue didn't bother chasing after her brother. He had snuck out of the house a bunch of times before and he had never been caught, so she had faith in him. Blue let out a sigh before she ran a hand through her hair.

"He's an idiot." Blue mumbled to herself as she walked back towards her house. Once inside, Blue made her way up to her room and immediately grabbed her notebook and pencils. She made herself comfortable on the window sill seat before letting her creativity flow.

Blue has always had a knack for painting, but she could never paint just based on memory. She had to have some kind of reference. Blue drew the view outside of her window since the sun was rising just in the perfect spot. She wanted to have it for reference later.

After some time, that Blue hadn't noticed had gone by, she heard a knock at her front door. Moving her art supplies away from her, she quickly headed downstairs, not wanting to keep whoever this was waiting. When she opened her front door, Blue was met with two boys standing in front of her, holding two bags of groceries each.

The one dark skinned boy in front had a pink hat and a blue shirt with khaki shorts while the other had a white hat on backwards, a pink button up that was undone and no shirt underneath and yellow shorts. Just by looking at them, Blue could tell that they lived fairly wildly. By the way they dressed and due to the obvious tan lines on the one boy's face, she could tell that they surf, or practically live on the beach. Blue was snapped out of her observant trance when the boy in the pink hat said, "Hey, we're delivering groceries for Mr. Laurier."