seven

◦⭒↜* adventure potential *↝⭒◦

❝ this is your captain speaking

❝ this is your captain speaking. hms pogue coming in for a landing. ❞

TW!    GUN INVOLVED

▬▬▬▬THE FOUR TEENAGERS HAD made their way to the coast guard so that they could report the sunken boat and maybe get some money out of it. Everyone could use a little extra money, except for Kiara, but they also just didn't know what to do about the sunken boat.

Pope, Kiara and Blue were standing just outside the tent where the coast guard was and JJ and John B walked inside to report the boat. There were a lot of people, as per usual, so John B and JJ were having a really hard time trying to get the worker's attention. There were people yelling at the workers, creating a mumble that the boys couldn't break through.

The other three watched as they struggled. The boys simply gave up, but before they left, John B took the pen out of JJ's hand since he knew he would steal it and put it back. However, as soon as John B's back was turned, JJ grabbed two pens instead. They went outside and met their friends and John B sarcastically said, "That went well."

JJ walked up next to Blue and nudged her arm. Blue looked up at JJ with a questioning look and he subtly handed her one of the pens. Blue's face immediately lit up as she began to draw on her hand. A small smile played on JJ's lips as he saw the happiness on the girl's face.

"So what's the plan?" Kiara asked, thinking that this would be a dead end.

"I know how we're gonna find that guy who owns the boat." John B responded as he held up the motel room key. JJ and Blue were starting to get excited since they might actually have the chance to rob someone. Pope, who was really the only reasonable one, pointed out a key piece of information. "We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone."

"I'm in." JJ agreed as John B tossed the key to Kiara. He could tell that Kiara also wanted to go and John B was assuming that Blue would want to go since she literally mentioned before that she wanted to rob the motel room.

"Come on. We'll be lookout." Kiara tried to convince, only to have it not work. The four began walking, leaving Pope behind them, but he called back. "Finder's fee! I'm just saying!"

"Hey, at least you'll only be an accomplice. Come on, bubba." John B pointed out, finally getting Pope to go with them. They slowed down so Pope could catch up. As they made their way, Kiara wanted to confirm the sort of plan that they had. "So Pope and I are going to be lookout."

"Yeah, then me and Blue will go check out the motel room." JJ added on, but there was one person not accounted for.

"What am I supposed to do?" John B asked. JJ gave him sort of a knowing look and John B knew what it meant. JJ wanted to be alone with Blue, even if it was to rob someone. John B sighed before giving in. "I will also be lookout."