twenty

◦⭒↜* new clue *↝⭒◦

❝ shut your pretty mouth and give me that

▬▬▬▬THE GROUP OF POGUES were in the Twinkie, off on their next adventure. Blue was still in her blue floral dress since they had picked her up- no, they stole her from the dinner party. Blue didn't particularly like that she was still in a dress, but she didn't exactly have other clothes to change into.

Blue wasn't exactly sure where they were going, but she's learned from being friends with the Pogues for some time that you don't question where you're going. You just go along with it.

"Kie, can you help me?" Blue asked, motioning to her hair. Kiara nodded her head and helped take Blue's hair out of the small ponytail behind her head. It was braided in, so Kiara had to undo the braids. Once her hair was out, Blue ran her hands through it and fixed it a little.

JJ watched this motion which sent shivers down his spine. The simplest of actions, the simplest of things, literally anything that Blue would do made JJ's heart do flips. It was such an odd sensation, but he wasn't complaining. Since he admitted his feelings, which wasn't long ago, Blue hadn't left his mind. JJ had been thinking of Blue for the past few hours, he watched the clocks just waiting for the exact time when he could see her again. He was completely infatuated with her.

"Mind if I relax on this one? It's been a long day and a lot of weird stuff's gone down." JJ asked from the trunk of the car. He was leaning on the back of the seat right next to where Blue was and he had a joint in his hand. It seemed that the only thing that could distract him from Blue was intoxication.

"I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, did you want a hit of this?" JJ offered to Pope.

He held his hand out and said in disgust, "I keep the signal clear."

"Dude, okay." JJ began, obviously ready to scold Pope, but not in an educational way, more a fun-ish way. "Do you understand what your problem is? That you don't get creative. If you don't get creative-"

"Shut your pretty mouth, and give me that." Blue said as she held out her hand. JJ passed her his joint and she took a hit of it before handing it back to JJ.

Before any conversation, that would obviously be weird considering it's JJ and now Blue was here, he got the conversation somewhere that may actually be useful. "Look guys, I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, alright? And wrong about everything else going on, but I was right about one thing. My dad is trying to tell me something."

The Pogues, except John B, all shared a look. They had a very strong suspicion that John B was just in denial again, but what could another adventure hurt?

The Pogues had driven through the night to a graveyard. Totally not creepy. They parked at the side of the road on the side closest to where they needed to be. They all hopped the fence, Blue had some extra help, and they followed John B over to a mausoleum as he explained, "You know when you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?"