fifteen

◦⭒↜* deranged woman *↝⭒◦

❝ whoever lives here smokes too much weed

TW! MENTION OF ABUSE, MENTION OF SUICIDE

▬▬▬▬EVEN AFTER BLUE HAD specifically said last night that her and JJ weren't going to be having a cliche moment, she was wrong. Blue and JJ had fallen asleep in each other's arms and there was nothing stopping John B from making fun of them.

Morning had come and the sun was beaming through the windows. The light was shining onto Blue's face, lighting her features perfectly. JJ had woken up just a few minutes ago and he was currently admiring Blue. How could he not?

They were both laying on their backs and their heads were tilted towards each other. Blue's arm was across JJ's chest and her hand was near his hair. JJ had her hand in his as a small smile formed on his lips.

Suddenly, John B walked out of his room and saw his best friend fawning over Blue. His eyebrows raised as he crossed his arms and just waiting for JJ to notice him. When JJ finally tore his eyes away from Blue, he looked up to see John B standing there with a cocky smirk. "Good morning."

JJ moved Blue's arm and put it on her waist, which shockingly didn't wake her up. He stood up and just walked past John B like nothing happened. John B bit his lip and shook his head. He knew that JJ was down bad.

John B went into the kitchen and waited for JJ. When he came back out of the bathroom, JJ saw John B leaning against the counter with his head in his hands. "Hello, lovebird."

"I don't know what you're talking about." JJ said, going back over to the pull out couch and putting his shirt back on. "You don't know what I'm talking about? How about you staring at Blue like she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen? Or how about the fact that you act so differently around her? Or how about the fact that you've never been like this around a girl, but as soon as Blue comes along, you're not a douche? Or the fact that you two were literally cuddling two seconds ago?"

JJ was honestly shocked that John B had even noticed this and the fact that he was being so obvious. He bit the inside of his cheek and just glared at his best friend. "Blue's not the only observant one."

JJ walked over to John B with a serious expression. John B was a little taken back that JJ had that expression. He had never seen it before. "Don't say anything. Please."

John B could see the sincerity in JJ's eyes. He clearly cared about Blue and he was so confused about his feelings. It was an odd time for him because no girl had ever had this effect on him before, but JJ needed to sort this out himself. No girl has ever made his heart spin. No girl had ever brought such a genuine smile to his lips. No girl was like Blue. And the most John B could do for him and for Blue was keep this quiet. "Of course, man."