twenty-five

◦⭒↜* robbery *↝⭒◦

❝ oh, let me guess

❝ oh, let me guess. we're stealing the key. 

TW! MENTION OF ABUSE

▬▬▬▬INDIGO WAS LEANING AGAINST his and Blue's father's car at the side of the road as he watched the Twinkie pull up on the other side. Blue was about to get out to talk to her brother and thank him, but just before she did, John B stopped her. There was one part of their plan that none of them could do. "Blue, does your brother know how to pick a lock?"

"Yeah. I'm sure he can help you get into the shed, just let me talk to him." John B sent her a nod of understanding and Blue hopped out of the Twinkie. She walked over to her brother to try and convince him to help them. Indigo didn't know the plan fully, he just knew that he had to bring their dad's car to this specific spot. But now, they wanted Indigo to pick the lock into the shed where the drone was.

Indigo isn't particularly a rule follower, so he would willingly pick a lock for them, but he doesn't like when his twin is doing something she isn't supposed to. He's very protective of Blue, so it was a fifty fifty chance he would help them.

The rest of the Pogues got out of the Twinkie and got ready to go, but now they were just waiting for Blue and possibly Indigo. Pope pulled JJ off to the side a little when he noticed the blonde staring at Blue. "Dude, when are you gonna ask her out?" Pope asked in a quiet voice.

"It's scary, Pope." JJ pointed out as he slung his backpack over his shoulders. "You have no problem asking out other girls."

"Yeah, that's 'cause they're just hot. I actually like Blue." JJ had a feeling that Blue liked him back since she was very affectionate, but he couldn't tell if that's just what she was like. Blue's a heartwarming and caring person, so it was difficult for JJ to tell when Blue was giving off signs that she liked him, or if she was just being Blue.

It was the same way for Blue. She knows that JJ is a flirty person, so when he flirts with her, it makes her heart do somersaults. But recently, Blue's just been telling herself that that's just JJ as a person. Both of them figured that the other person could never like them back.

All of a sudden, Blue walked back over with Indigo next to her. She smiled and sent John B a thumbs up. He smiled and when they were close enough, Blue actually introduced her brother to the Pogues, since he had only met them briefly, and only knows Kiara. "Guys, this Indigo. Indie, this is John B, Pope and JJ. Indigo's agreed to help and he also wants to be apart of this since he needs to get better friends, but he doesn't want any of the money."

"Really?" John B asked, honestly shocked that this was the deal he was making since it was a pretty good deal. He's basically working and asking not to be paid. Indigo backed up his sister. "Yeah, honestly, I've been really bored."