nineteen

◦⭒↜* no judgement *↝⭒◦

❝ what's wrong? do i need to kick someone? ❞

▬▬▬▬BLUE WAS IN HER room, standing in front of her mirror, applying a little bit of makeup to her arms to cover up her bruises. She had pinned some hair back behind her head, but it still laid on her shoulders and few strands of hair fell in front of her face. Her white dress hugged her curves, but flowed past that and ended just above her knees. The little blue flowers scattered around the dress somehow showed her personality. Despite her father telling her not to, Blue was still wearing her red converses. Blue fixed the thin straps on her shoulders and took a deep breath as she looked at herself.

Blue felt a little weird not having any bruises on her body. Her skin hadn't looked like this in years. Blue still wasn't wearing any makeup, but she never wore any, so it wasn't odd.

Blue heard a knock on her door, so she exclaimed, "Come in."

Indigo came into her room in his beige dress pants, white collared shirt and beige sweater vest. He too had his converses, since that seemed to be non negotiable for the siblings.

"Hi Indigo." Blue said as her brother sat down on her bed. He had this nervous feel about him, which Blue did not like. "What's wrong? Do I need to kick someone?"

"No, no. I just...I need to talk to you about something." Blue smoothed her dress before turning to look at her brother. He seemed really nervous which was really confusing. Blue just stood there with an expectant look, not wanting to push Indigo.

"Uh, I really hope you don't think of me differently. And you should know that I'm still me. But...Um, wow this is hard to say." Indigo ran a hand through his hair before taking a deep breath, mentally preparing himself. "I'm bisexual."

Blue's jaw dropped, but she also smiled. This was honestly shocking to her because Blue's used to being able to pick up on stuff like this, but she was happy that her twin trusted her with something this important. "Really? I had no idea."

"Yeah, I got pretty good at hiding it."

"Well, you don't need to. You know I would support you no matter what, you're my twin brother. I love you." Indigo smiled at his sister. He didn't doubt that she would judge him, but it felt nice to hear her say it. So jokingly, he corrected her. "Older brother."

"Oh my god! You are two minutes older than me!" Indigo let out a small laugh and Blue did too. She then opened her arms and motioned for her brother to give her a hug. Indigo smiled and got up from his seat before pulling his sister into a hug. She hugged him as well and rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Wait a second." Blue pulled away from her brother and began opening her locket. She pulled out her mother's note and handed it to Indigo who's face fell slightly. "No, Blue. I told you I don't want to read this."