six

◦⭒↜* hidden mysteries *↝⭒◦

❝ i think my heels touched the back of my head

❝ i think my heels touched the back of my head. ❞

TW!    MENTION OF ABUSE & BRUISES

▬▬▬▬THE FIVE FRIENDS WERE on the boat with John B driving. They were all having drinks and laughing together, having the time of their lives. JJ had taken his shirt off a bit ago and so he was just in his swim trunks. Kiara and Blue had taken off their sweater and shirts so they just had just their bikini tops on, but Kiara had her shorts on to cover her bikini bottom, Blue was in her bathing suit fully.

All of Blue's bruises were visible, but she really didn't care. Blue saw it as survivor scars, not abuse scars.

Pope and John B switched to Pope driving after some time so that John B could actually have a drink. It had been like this for a few minutes until JJ then decided to stand at the very edge of the boat. "Hey, Pope, can you go a little faster?"

"It won't work. We've tried this six thousand times." Blue looked unknowingly at Kiara and asked quietly, "What are they talking about?"

JJ wanted to impress Blue, and that had been his goal this entire boat ride. It had been his goal the entire time he laid eyes on her. Blue asking that question was the perfect opportunity to impress her even more, so he took it. "I'll show you, Princess."

Blue felt her stomach flip and her cheeks became red. Princess was not a name she had ever been called. Blue had never had this feeling before in her life, but she wasn't complaining.

JJ motioned for Pope to go faster and he did so while also rolling his eyes. As they went faster, JJ threw his head back and tipped his beer bottle just slightly. He was trying to catch the beer in his mouth, but it really wasn't working. It was flying against his face and even landed on the others.

"You're getting beer in my hair!" Kiara yelled out as she shook her hair.

"Alright! Alright!" John B tried to get JJ to stop and when he spoke. JJ did so, but it was not willingly. The boat had come to a sudden stop and everyone was jerked forward, but JJ was sent flying right off the front of the boat.

"Jesus, Pope!" Kiara reacted, still shocked from the sudden stop. JJ swam up to the surface of the water and just sort of floated there with a pained expression on his face. Blue, who's priority was to make sure JJ was okay, looked over the edge of the boat to see his somewhat limp body. "JJ, are you okay?"

"I think the heels touched the back of my head." Blue motioned for him to swim forward and he did so. She held out her hand to help JJ up when he got to her.

"Pope, what did you do?" John B asked, picking his hat up from the boat floor and putting it back on his head. "Sand bar. The channel changed."

"No shit." JJ sassed as he got to Blue, however, he didn't use her helpfulness as help. JJ grabbed her hand pulled her into the water. He immediately laughed as he watched Blue swim up to the surface. She wiped away the water from her eyes and splashed JJ immediately after. "You're such an asshole."