15

folding.
Harry Styles.

I watch as Skylar's face turns a fiery red, she has no idea how to even play poker. In an attempt to piss me off, she has really gotten herself in deep shit.

"Don't raise." I whisper in her ear as I pass by her to sit down.

The dealer hands out the two cards to each of the players, and against everything in my body, I nudge her ankle using my foot. She doesn't give away with her eyes that she knows it was me. When flipping her cards over, she flashes them my way.

8 and 7.

I turn my cards over to look at mine.

One king and a queen.

I take a breath and turn them back over. Watching as the other men do the same and look up.

Everyone starts off easy. Putting in one chip, no one raises.

Skylar puts in her chip.

I put in mine.

Turn and turn again she stays in the game. Never raising until her third turn when a jack and 10 are shown on the table

Maybe she does know what she's doing, I nudge her ankle again and she looks back at me. She looks back at the other men at the table, but I keep a watch on her.

She folds on the next turn after Zayn does the same. Across from me, Nikolai and Valentin are silent. Not making a sound and looking straight ahead. It's odd how two large men like that are so intimidated when a pretty woman sits at the table.

Her folding lifts the weight of my chest and I feel as though I could breathe again. I didn't even notice I was holding my breath while watching her. There's still a pit in my stomach though. Knowing she's only at this table in the first place to get some sort of reaction out of me, it's driving me wild.

She tucks a hair behind her ear as she stays seated watching the expression on everyone's faces.

I raise on my next turn, everyone matches, but when it's Valetin's turn, he goes half in.

It's a bluff though. A dangerous one at that. His bottom lip gives it away. He keeps biting it without noticing.

I put in the rest of my chips while Zayn, and Nikolai fold.

With Anton, Valentin and I the only three left, the dealer turns over one more card.

Ace.

The one in a million chance to get it and I did. My heart is beating out of my chest. I just got a royal fucking flush.

I look up at the men

"Raise" Anton says.

"How about we make this a little more fun?" Valentin asks on his turn.

"How." I cockily grin at him, knowing exactly what he is about to suggest.

"Put her in." He says.

"Sure." I say.

Her eyes widen as she turns to me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She asks. I nudge her foot again under the table.

"Harry, what the fuck did you just say?" I laugh at her display of anger.

"All-in" I say, putting all of my chips in the center and ignoring her.

The men look at eachother.

"All- in." Valentin says following suit with a wide smile on his face..

"All in." Anton does the same.