40

Home sweet home
Harry

We're two days out now from starting tour. Our first three shows will be at The Forum, then we'll be on a tour bus for the next 6 months.

I wish I were more excited but I also wish I could just stay here.

My back has been feeling a lot better today, I've been walking around and I'm even wearing a shirt and jacket today. Skylar got me this ointment, I don't wanna know where she even got it from. It works like magic. She's been by my side through all of it.

Today we're looking at the tour bus that they got for us, we've been waiting in this parking garage for about half an hour.

I've had my arms all over Skylar today, pretending she's been helping me walk. I don't think the boys know anything yet, but judging by the way she's been here for me, I think its something they can guess.

We're around the corner from Skye's apartment and I promised her we could have some time alone in there. Obviously, in the state I was in, I wasn't fully able to sit up or do much for the past couple of days, going back to the hotel was out of the picture. Skye and Kenzie were sleeping at Basic anyways, and the boys didn't really want to leave me alone.

Needless to say, the 6 of us have been sleeping in the dorm, any moment I've had alone with Skye, I was being spoon fed broth or being washed.

She wouldn't kiss me, or act intimately. Often times she'd have her guard up. I knew I didn't want her to see me this way. I know I was drugged up, I wouldn't say or do much at all, but it's like my body missed her.

We all walk over to the bus door that swings open. Niall is the first to run in, Kenzie close behind him and the rest of us to follow. I make Skye walk in front of me, I hug her from behind as we walk up the stairs. The entire bus is the size of my parent's flat back in England.

It's huge for a bus.

"Where was this budget on our last tour?" I ask jokingly, Paul turns and looks at me, "No time for stupid questions Harry." He says so passively.

He has no idea the punishment I got, I'm trying to keep it that way. I don't need him pitying me when we're all doing this for him. I don't want him to feel bad that we have chosen to stick our necks out for him.

"Whatever you say meatball." I roll my eyes jokingly and Skye is in shock I even said it, until Paul and I start laughing, she does too.

The boys are walking around, scouting out the bus, but I take a seat on the leather couch, being sure not to lean by back against it, and Skye joins me.

I look around and take it all in, where I'll be staying for months on end. I look back at Skye and it occurs to me neither of us have any idea what's happening or going to happen between us.

And it's only two days away.

Time just hasn't been real lately. Since we got here it's like I've lived and breathed just to get her attention, then when I realized her attention would put her in danger, I had to turn her away. What other choice did I have?

I didn't stick to it long.
How could I?

With her beautiful dark hair,
the way each strand is usually slightly tangled and gets caught in my fingers all the time.

Her eyes, that stare me down. I can tell everything just through her eyes, even when she thought she was hiding how much she wanted me, her eyes always showed it.

Her cheeks that blush the most perfect pink when she smiles, with dimples pressed into them.

Her lips. Those soft pinkish red lips. They take me back in time everytime I find myself lost in them.