14

Y/N: Suffering from success.

Currently, she is sitting with slumped shoulders in an attempt to hide away as her granduncle circles around her while congratulating her for the rank she got. It has been five minutes after the rank-picking event. Sabnock and Asmodeus are still sleeping. Kalego was keeping an eye on the mentioned, and as for others, Y/N and Sullivan excluded, were all staring at how much of a fool their principal is for his grandniece.

"Aigoo, I can't believe you got a Vav Rank! Just three levels below us!"

By us, Sullivan meant the three great demons—which he, of course, was included. That made Y/N pale and more shocked.

Just three levels below the existing greatest demons.

As Kalego saw her go into a deep state of shock and worsen due to her granduncle, he wrapped up the class for every student's mental state, especially Y/N's.

"Sullivan-sama, I think it's time to wrap this class up. Please go back and let me handle the situation fully."

"Okay~ I'm counting on you, Kalego-san."

"Yes. Please go back safely, sir."

Sullivan, who was still elated on his grandniece's rank, transported all of them back to the class. As for the two who fainted, Y/N wanted to take the responsibility by helping them go to the clinic with the help of her familiar. Once at the clinic, she greeted Nurse Eli and asked her if it would be okay to combine the two slots for the two of them. Nurse Eli agreed and watched the Leviathan fix the room.

Well, at least he tried. No matter how small or large he gets, he can't fix the position of the beds right. The two idiots—I meant, the two demons were still on the creature's back.

"Master."

"Yes, Azeru?"

"May I transform?"

"Whatever helps you, Azeru. Sharing my mana is nothing compared to the help you keep giving me."

The creature glared at his Master's words.

"Master. This is our deal. I will always be at your beck and call-in exchange for your mana. I, too, have my own, so your mana is not that well-spent. Please, learn to think and care for yourself."

"But-"

"No buts, master."

"...Fine. Please continue what you were doing."

Hearing how his Master kept being too polite made him want to click his tongue, but that will be too rude. He took a deep breath and released it as a sigh before transforming into a person.

"...A what now—"

And lo, we see this man—

[If y'all are reading manhwas and all what not, I highly, HIGHLY RECOMMEND 'Beware of the Villainess

[If y'all are reading manhwas and all what not, I highly, HIGHLY RECOMMEND 'Beware of the Villainess.' This is the ML, and his name is Nine Forton.]

"...I have a question, Azeru."