22

"Azeru?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Your hand in marriage, please."

..........

Today, it was announced by Kalego that a new teacher would teach the Misfit class. At first, they kept asking Kalego if that was real—because Misfit Class are Misfit Class. The students under the said section are either very unruly, have a messy past, are anti-socials/introverts, or basically...Weird. Even the name of the section proves that if a person is different, they are weird, abnormal, or a target of mockery or hostility.

Going back, Kalego did not answer their questions on why the teacher chose to teach them and why another teacher was added at this late time of the year. Instead, he walked to the door, opened the door, and GLARED at something besides the door before leaving.

There, a certain short stack—I mean, a certain greenhead suddenly popped its head beside the door. He stared at the class, who was staring at him back. After a while, he grinned and walked inside the classroom in a very bouncy/energetic way.

"Good morning, class!"

His words echoed through the whole room at how loud his voice was. It also echoed in the minds of the students. A man, shorter than everyone else in the class, called all of them "students."

"My name is Bars Robin, and I will be your new teacher! You may call me sensei or...older brother!"

All students felt a sudden chill in their spines of how childish and creepy their new teacher is. The mentioned have noticed it and realized that his joke was too much. Luckily. So, to break the chilling atmosphere created by his weird joke, he cleared his throat and laughed awkwardly.

Now that he realizes how embarrassing that was, he will forever remember this certain moment.

"Sir, what will we do for today? Will we start our lessons immediately or an activity?"

He, who was looking down in embarrassment and lost in thoughts, suddenly heard a voice that helped him to go back to his senses and to act as if nothing had happened.

"Ah, since this is our first meeting, it will be bad if we start with a lesson immediately. Hm..."

He thought of something to do—something that is not that tiring and at least a bit meaningful. After a few seconds, he finally had an idea.

"Ah! How about a little get-to-know? After introducing yourselves, we'll go to the open field for us to bond with our familiars. Because, as we all know, if we want to get stronger alongside our familiar, we must understand or have a good relationship with each other. Will that be okay?"

"Yes, sir!"

Finally, it is now our beloved MC's turn.

"Hello, sir, my name is Y/N, I am currently Vav in ranking, and my familiar is a Leviathan whose name is Azeru."

"Ah! You're the Transcendant student, yes? And the grandniece of the principal, right?"

"Yes, both are right, sir."

"Ah, finally! I get to see the person the principal has been talking about for a while now!"

"Gr-Gramps have been talking about me?"

"Yup! If he has a chance, he will always mention you. But then again, who wouldn't brag about it if you have a grandniece as amazing as you?"

"Oh no... I'm embarrassed...:"

"Oh please, don't be! Anyway, now that we are all done introducing ourselves, shall we go out to have a bonding time with our familiars~."

"Yes, sir!"