Chapter 7: Conclusion(s)

Author's note:

Happy birthday Fang :D

___

Later that day, specifically after dinner. Class 1-A gathered in their living room, the Kokotaim had turn in for the night. It's the last week of summer vacation so they had to cram all the preparations into this week, obviously everyone is tired. Even the students, for their self-confidence was utterly obliterated.

"A-at least we did our best right?" Uraraka repeated for the umpteenth time in the last hour, the mood is so sour you can taste it. Her positive encouragements fell on metaphorical deaf ears, between the two classes, 1-A was more greatly affected. They were so sure that they had a chance, but with what they've seen, it was far from it.

"Uraraka-san, no need to try so hard. As Aizawa-sensei had stated, we were underestimating approved professionals. It was a losing battle either way." Yaoyorozu said, the positive words are appreciated. But well, as they all can see. "Ashido-san, what did you call this meeting for?" Momo asked, shifting the subject in another distraction.

"This will be our final meeting regarding operation Kokotaim." Mina sighed. "We will now review what we've learn from this... experience." She adds, dinner was uncomfortably quiet, the targets chose to eat outside instead. The girl glanced at Bakugou and took in the class before her. Ojiro raised his hand. "Yes, Ojiro-kun."

"There was a forest near the entrance gate, the change was subtle at first so we weren't that alert. We followed the clear path that wasn't blocked by anything, then the fauna just got thicker and thicker, we continued walking then got lost in the midst of things." Ojiro recalled, picking up a highlighter to circle a general space on the map. Recently made after the challenge by Midoriya in a daze throughout dinner, he just wouldn't stop muttering.

"There was constant rustling but we didn't feel any wind, a-and it looked like the place was alive or something! It wasn't humid or dark like typical rainforests, but sunny and weirdly colorful like something out of a cartoon! I swear we passed the damn tree four times..." Sato adds, clearly distressed, how could they miss a tree with neon cotton balls of all things for flowers?

"Then we met up with Kendo-san, she shushed us because they were being chased down by a giant. Turns out that thing wasn't chasing us at all, we were just happened to be on its collection route, and it just followed as we keep falling into traps. There was a change of plans when you woke Boboiboy up." Ojiro connects a line where the giant led them away, an additional straight line to where Todoroki said was where he found Bakugou. "That was also when the garden disappeared."

"My regulator was broken by the one that saved us, I think. But I haven't seen Boboiboy with any kind of heated projectiles. I chose to separate so I don't bring a sniper over to you guys." Todoroki points, gesturing vaguely where he defected from his team. "Then I found Bakugou." His eyes shone with something akin to pride at that statement, not registering the loud growl sent his way.

"Kacchan, if we're going to improve then you have to cooperate." Midoriya pleaded. It was Bakugou's turn now, they made it to a semi-coherent timeline with events overlapping each other by the minute. Fitting into the twenty-five minutes timespan.

"...Found the bastard wandering around, aimed for the head. Then the freak sniped my left gauntlet and the living taser stabbed me with a fucking toy knife." The Pomeranian lets out after some grumbling, boom boom boy envisioned the blunt, small, bright thing effectively plunged into the middle of his chest. The adrenaline of getting stabbed, but no bloodshed. He passed out on his own accord.

"I used my quirk to wake Boboiboy up per Kaminari's idea, then we all know what happened next..." Jirou raised her hand, a massacre that's what happened, cold a ruthless. She expected most of the two teams to be suffering from mild fevers and hypothermia tonight, surprisingly all of them came out unscathed, proven by Kaminari showing no symptoms, despite being trapped in ice for the longest.