Chapter 12: Don't understand boys

"Will you not get too close with other boys"

That same pharase keeps repeating on my mind as an awkward silence embraces the two of us.

"Mwo?" I ask trying to clarify what he said.

"Nevermind." He said and walk a little bit faster than me.

'Huh? What's wrong with that guy? I don't understand him...' I said in my thoughts as I take a glimpse of Jaehyun's back as he walks away. I continue walking until I realized that I don't know which way to go. Wahhh Eottoke!?

I continue walking to where my feet leads me when suddenly a hand grabs my right arm and pins me to the wall. My body become stiff when I look at the guy's face...

Taeyong

"What are you doi-" I was cut off when he's face gets close to me.

"Where do you think your going?" He said in a deep and seductive tone. Wait. WHAT!?

"M-Mwo?" I stutter as he's nose is a few inches away to mine.

"I said where are you going?" He repeats and look straightly at my eyes.

"To the next class?" I said

"Next class?" He reply as he chuckle cutely a bit. Cutely?

"Your going in the wrong way, Yoomi." He said as he stand properly and walk away.

"Huh?" I said to myself but still he manages to hear.

"Follow me." He said as I follow him since I don't know where to go.

------

We arrive in a recording studio just like what is written in the sign of the door. We enter the room and I see all of them are staring at me and Taeyong.

"Your late, Taeyong and the new trainee." A lady said as she faces us with crossed arms.

"Joesonghabnida, son saeng nim." Taeyong said as he bows.

"Joesonghabnida son saeng nim. I didn't know where is the way to go here and Taeyong just help me. Please don't punish him" I said and bow.

"Alright then, but still your late. So you two will be the first ones who will sing. Arachi?" Son saeng nim said

"Arasseo son saeng nim" both Taeyong and I said.

Taeyong voluntarily sing first before me. He enters the recording studio and put the headphones on his ears. I find a seat near Jaehyun when suddenly I saw him looking at me. I look back at him, but he avoided my gaze. What's wrong with him? I guess I should find another seat...

The background music starts to play as Taeyong stomps his foot lightly with the beat of the music.

When he started singing, I realized the song was Blue by BigBang sunbaes. I really really love this song. I listen to it many times because it is relaxing to hear and the lyrics are meaningful. I love Daesung sunbae's part the most.

The music stops as Taeyong went out of the recording studio. All of us give him a round of applause. He is a good rapper...

"You did a good job in rapping but sometimes you didn't reach the correct note in singing. Please bear in your mind that this is a singing session not rapping, alright?" Son saeng nim said. She's too straightforward and strict....

"I understand son saeng nim." Taeyong replied. Now I know that I should not pick a song that has a lot of rapping.

"Okay, next the new trainee."