Chapter 5: Audition

The day of the audition has come. The place is crowded with people who wants to audition to be the next Kpop member. Even though there are a lot of people who came, it is not that hot because the area is well-ventilated and is air-conditioned because the judges are the managers, producers, and choreographers of different kpop groups. There are 2 big rooms. The room they were now is the waiting room while the other room is for the audition which is soundproof, so you can't hear what's happening on the other side.

"Yoooommmiii-ahhhh!!!! I'm the next to perform! EOTTOKE!?" Noona shouts.

"Eonnie, I'm just right behind you. You don't have to shout, I can hear you. You're getting the attention of all the people." I whisper to noona.

"I can't take it. I think I'm gonna pee on my pants any seconds now."

"Eonnie just calm down, arachi? Good thing the other room is soundproof."

"HOW CAN I FREAKING CALM DOWN!?"

"Next in line, please." Right at that moment the staff already announce that the next in line should enter now the audition room.

"Good luck eonnie! Aja aja!" I said while fist pumping in the air.

"Fighting!" Min hye noona said in return.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The staff already announce the person next in line. It is so fast, that I wonder if noona even finish her performance. Noona get out of the door, and I can see her depressed expression on her face.

"Noona gwenchanna? How's your audition. What's the result of-" I was cut off when the staff already called me.

"Next in line,please"

"Do your best dongsaeng! Good luck!" Min hye noona said still with sadness written on her face. I guess she didn't get accepted.

'Don't worry noona, I will pass this audition for you.' I said in my mind.

-At the audition room-

When I enter the room the place is very spacious and there's a stage in the middle. I can see that there's a lot of judges here. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Okay you may now start your performance." One of the judges said.

I walk to the center of the stage and waited for the music to start. But then suddenly-

"I'm sorry but the music player is not working properly" said by one of the staffs.WHAT. THE. HECK. JUST. HAPPEN! Does that mean that the audition is over? But I know I must never give up. I have to do this for noona and for me to have some money for my mother.

I can see that the judges are still looking at me. It's like they're not shock of what just happen. It's like that they know this is going to happen.

"I-I'll just s-sing the song while d-dancing" I said, unsurely if that's the right thing to do. I notice that the judges are suprised of what I have just said. But they manage to say "Okay go ahead."