Chapter 9: First day in Exo dorm

Hey Chingu-ah! Christmas is fast approaching ,isn't it? That's why I would like to dedicate this chapter to two lovely readers! @I_LIEK_JAMS and @Myungsoo_EXO SARANGHAE!!! *buing buing Advance Merry Christmas:)

Also I made this chapter long for you to read during holidays:) I hope you'll like it!

-----------------------

Yoomi's Pov

I wake up from my deep and comfortable slumber but still half closed eyes when I suddenly felt something heavy in my body. I try to open my eyes clearly with my hands and do some little stretching when I hit something with my hands.

When I look at my left, my eyes get bigger and so with my mouth forming a large 'O' shape.

Im wrong it's not something cause its

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

someone

.

.

.

.

.

.

And it

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

smirks at me.

EOTTOKE!?

"Uhm.... Morning hyung...." I said and smile to him awkwardly. He just smirk at me and his face went closer to me.

HYUNG! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?

I want to say that to him but no words came out from my mouth.

His face comes closer and closer. His body is slowly leaning to me. I try to push him away with my hands and I failed miserably for I know I can't push him with my strenght cause he is damn more stronger. He hold my wrist very tight untill he push it aside making me hard to move. He's nose is now an inch away from my face. The smirk on his face becomes wider. While I am in a nervous state, trying to remove my hands from his grip and moving away my face from his.

"It's a very nice morning right? Seeing this face making the morning lovely." He said in a very deep tone.

"Uhm.... Excuse me hyung.... But what are you doing?" I ask him awkwardly.

"Too innocent are we?" He's face is getting closer than before as he stare deeply in my eyes going down to my nose then to my lips.

"Yah hyung! This isn't funny. I know that you don't like me so stop joking around. Jebal." I said nervously. He just smirk as he get closer and I try my best to move my hands and my body to get away from him. Still no use, so I just close my eyes very tightly and nervous. I can feel his breath near my lips, then to my chin and lastly to my neck. I open my eyes very widely and try to look at him but he move my face away using his hand so he can see clearly my neck.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!?

Theres no choice but to yell right?

"YA-" I try to scream very loud but he put his hand on my mouth. He went closer to my neck but he went closer to my ears whispering something to me.