Chapter 2: Leaving Busan

"She.....left.... " Mom stutter

"She? Who is she?"

"Jin hee.....Jin hee left" Jin hee? Eonnie left? Why!? Why did she left us like appa does? We trust her that she will be the one who will make us away from being poor. She will make us rich and we can live in a comfy home. My mother give her money for her to study in abroad. My eonnie already study in university but she didn't pass cause she didn't study hard. That's why she study again but now in abroad with that money that is supposed to be for my collage.

"That michin nyun!" I curse.

(A/N: Michin nyun is a curse/swear word)

*Slap*

I suddenly felt a sting on my right cheek. A tear slid down on my face. I hold my right painful cheek as more tears continue to fall. I look at my mom.

"Dont call her like that, she is your eonnie." Eonnie? Eonnie!? I don't consider her as a one anymore.

"I can't believe you still forgive her!" I yell. Warm arms suddenly met mine, forces me to bump his chest. I forget that he is here.

"Yoomi...." he said while still hugging me.

"Uhm...excuse me Ms. Park but I think you should rest. Don't worry I will take care of yoomi." Myung dae states and pars away from the hug but still holding my hand. We walk out to the door and he let me sit next to the driver's seat. He closes the door and hop in to the driver seat. He starts the car and it begins to drive away.

His eyes are on the road but looks at me from time to time with a concern expression. I can see it through the corner of my eye. I am just staring outside the window still crying but no sounds.

"Yoomi...Where do you want to go." He said breaking the silence.

"Anywhere...as long as you are here to comfort me" I look at him with a weak smile.

He blushes and faces the road again. We finally stop infront of a foodchain. We enter and he leads me to a table.

"What do you want to it?"

"No thanks. I am full"

"But you only eat a bread this morning."

"It's okay. I'm not hungry at all"

"I will just order you a hamburger and a drink."

"No...I already told-" but before I can finish what I say, he already went to the counter. Sighhhhh he helps me always. It is a good thing atleast he is not changing to his Myung dae evil mode.

He came back with 2 hamburgers, fries and drinks in his tray.

"Here eat some" He lend me some burger and fries.

"Thanks" I say as I take a bite in my burger.

"So....Yoon Mi where will you stay?"

"I don't know.....maybe I will find a place to stay in seoul....and work there, so I can gain money to pay our debts."

"In Seoul? Why do you want to go there? You can find a job here in Busan and....you can....stay in my house if you want." He said blushing on the last sentence.

"It's better if I will be in Seoul. I can get more money in there and my auntie has a house there where I can stay."

"Aisshh alright then, when will you go there?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Tomorrow!?"

"Yes, I already talk to my auntie and she agrees. I will also inform eomma later and pack my things."

"Do you know how to go there? I can accom-"

"It's okay. You help me enough. I don't want to disturb you anymore."

"Are you sure?"

"Ne, Gomawo Myung dae"

"You don't have to thank me." He ruffles my hair. After we eat, we went back home and inform my mom about me going to Seoul. She don't want me to go at first, but after I say to her that it is for our needs, she is force to agree. I also pack up my things then leave. We went to the park after that and spent our time there untill its already night. I am now in Myung dae's apartment. He only lives alone and his parents are in Jeju.

"Yoomi, sleep here in my bed. I will sleep in the couch."

"Thank you Myung dae"

"Anything for my friend" He smiles and lay on the couch. I also lay in his bed too and get ready to sleep for I have a big day tomorrow.

***╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯***

Again sorry for the wrong grammars and mispelled words. I am very sorry. Mianhae. *bows*

I know only few as in VERY FEW people reads this fanfic of mine. Thank you for those people.