Chapter 3: Arrival in seoul

The sunlight greets my face making me awake and ready to start a new day. I quickly get out of my bed.

"Wait a minute this is not my bed." Oh I remember now...I am in Myung dae's apartment. I fix his bed properly and exit the room. A delicious smell of food catches my attention. I follow the scent and it leads me to the kitchen.

"Morning Yoomi~ I cook some pancakes for us. It's your favorite right?"

"Mmm..." I said while drooling

"Hahahaha your cute Yoomi. Sit in the chair now. Let's eat."

"Itadakimasu" We both say in sync.

(A/N: Itadakumasu means thank you for the food:) )

After we eat, I place both our plates in the sink and I wash it. I then take a bath and change my clothes. I wear blue jeans and a green blouse with a white shirt inside. I also get my luggage and slid my backpack in my right shoulder. I went to the living room, where Myung dae is. I stand infront of him.

"Myung dae....uhm...." I say as I fiddle my fingers.

"Uhm... Goodb-" I didn't finish what I say because he hugs me tightly like he didn't me want me to go.

"Please don't say goodbye. It hurts in here" he points his chest where his heart is located. I slowly move  away from his hug.

"I'll miss you Myung dae" I say as tears started falling in my eyes.

"I'll miss you too"

"Thank you for being a good friend, for letting me stay here, and saving me always. Thank you for everything"

"You don't have to thank me. I will not get tired to do those things for you because.....I.....I-I"

"Because you what?"

"Because I asdfghjkl"

"What?"

-Myung dae's pov-

"Because Iloveyou..." I mutter quickly

"What?" She said confused. Sighhh I guess I still can't say it.

"Hello? myung dae are you still there? Earth to Myung dae"

"Ye-yes...?"

"What happen to you? You're staring at nothing. What did you also say? Because you what?"

"Ah....I'm just thinking about something... and uhm... about that...I will not get tired to do those things for you because...I....I am your best friend... hehe" I laugh awkwardly.

"Oh... okay"

"I'll be going now Myung dae:) Take care of yourself."

"Take care too and don't forget to text and call me huh?"

"Ofcourse I will"

-Back to Yoon Mi's pov-

I close the door and walk to the train station since it is just close from here. After 10 minutes of walking, I finally arrive in the train station. It takes 5 hours that I finally reach seoul. Enormous buildings, huge crowd of people and car noises greets me.

"I am really in seoul huh?" I whisper to myself as I walk in the streets trying to find my auntie's apartment.  I found a help wanted poster infront of the cafe shop. I rip it off and put it inside my bag. I guess I will apply here later after I go to auntie's apartment. After 5 minutes of walking, I finally find the apartment. I knock on the door three times, but no one answers or opens it. I keep on knocking but still no response.

"Auntie! Are you there? This is Yoon mi" still no reply. I knock harder." Aun-" I shout but someone ceases me. I look at the boy next door.

"Hey! Why are you shouting?. You are disturbing my peaceful sleep." The boy who's around my age said.

"Jeoseonghamnida" I say as I bow.

"Who are you? You're not living in here right?" He asks

"I'm the neice of the one who is living in this apartment." I point to the door of my auntie's apartment.

"Ahhh so your Yoon Mi, am I right?"

"Yeah, why do know my name?" I reply

"Because Ms. Cheon told me to give this to you."

"Ms. Cheon? My auntie?"

"Yup, she told me to give these keys to a girl name Yoon Mi."

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know. I'm not her secretary. Here are the keys and don't disturb my sleep again." He said coldly as he shut his door aloud making me flinch and flew my hair backwards.

"What a cold guy....I'm just asking Aishhh" I open the door using the keys that the arrogant guy give. When I enter my mouth drops as I see a huge and spacious room.

"Wow! Is this where auntie lives? It's very huge and neat. It also has second floor. Four people can live here." I mutter with my lips in awe. I place my bag and luggage on the room upstairs. I change my clothes because it is wet due to my sweat. It is really hot today. Summer is nearing. I walk downstairs and get some glass of water. I sit on the chair infront of the dining table. I see a note place in the table. I grab it and read it, it says... 'dear yoon mi, did you get my keys from the cute boy next door? I know you do because if you don't then why did you enter the house and read this? hehe anyways If you are wondering where I am, you can find me behind you-.' "WHAT!?" I stop reading and look at my back, no one is there. I gulp loudly and continue reading the note...'Hehe just joking.' I look at the note angry because she fools me and makes me scared. 'The truth is I am in Japan now. I need to do some business here because of my work. I'm sorry for letting you stay there alone. I'll be back there by the end of July. You can used anything there. Becareful always yoon mi. -You're pretty auntie, Ga Yun'

"Daebak! She's in Japan. Is she rich?.... Maybe...but why is it that my mother didn't ask money from her?....I guess she don't want to receive help from others" I said to myself.

"Oh what time is it? I haven't eaten lunch yet?" I cook some kimbap for myself and eat it. I also arrange my things in my room. I then get my bag where my phone, wallet, earphones, notebook, pen, and the help wanted poster is. I went outside and walk to the cafe. I hope I will be accepted in the job.

***╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)***

Phew that was some long chapter i think. I'm sorry if Exo is still not appearing from this fanfic. They will appear maybe in chapter 5 or 6 so please wait. I will try my best to update faster. Again sorry for my wrong grammars and spelling. Mianhae :(