Chapter 16: Dance battle pt. 2

*Sehun's pov

"Now, it's SM entertainment trainees turn." The announcer said making my hyungs all hyped-up. I look at the stage......... So it is her turn....

"Oh my gosh! It's Yoomi! It's Yoomi!" Chen hyung squealed in delight, gaining the attention of some artists around us.

"Hey Chen! Quiet down, okay?" Suho hyung whispers.

"What? How can I? How can I keep silent when Yoomi is... Yoomi is freaking cute!!!" Chen hyung squealed again... Aigoo.. this hyung really... Aishhhh..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"H-he's right..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We all heard Luhan hyung said, thinking out loud... We are thinking the same...

I look at Yoomi, more like a stare I guess... but I know that the others are doing the same too.

I cannot believe that the girl I'm staring at is Yoomi... the girl who wears only t-shirts and jeans, who acts and dances like a man, and even calling us hyungs for goodness sake! I didn't know that she can transform into something like that.... she's like a butterfly...

(A/N: Like a butterfly~ Like a butterfly~ le sings butterfly by bts lol)

As I stare deeply at her face, I saw her expression. She might be feeling quite uncomfortable with her dress.. I guess I'm right since she is holding her skirt as she walks towards her position. She turns around and the music starts...

"Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! My heart~" Chen hyung said.

"Yoomi is so cute." Luhan hyung commented.

"Yeah.." Some of us agree.

"I haven't seen her smile like that.." I said to myself.

"Because you haven't been nice to her, you idiot!" Kai hyung whisper to me. I guess he heard it.

"Yah! I'm not an idiot!" I said in a loud-like but still in a whisper tone.

"Yes you are, especially with your feelings!" Kai hyung snorted back... my feelings?

"What are you guys talking about?" Baekhyun hyung asked beside me.

"N-nothing" I replied immediately.

"Wow, I haven't seen that girl being a girl. Maybe she's hiding it from the start. Tsk.. acting innocent..." Baekhyun hyung commented only for me to hear.

"She isn't acting hyung. She's nice and innocent." I said as I look at Baekhyun hyung.

"Oh.. I though you hate her.. but now your defending her." Baekhyun hyung said as he take a look at me too.

"I--I-" I was about to say something back when my hyungs all suddenly stand up and clap like there's tomorrow as the performance has already ended.

"Yoomi! You did great!!!" Chen hyung shouted but I guess she didn't hear it since she already exited the stage. But now, plenty of eyes are looking at us. Aishh.. Chen hyung! Why can't you control your mouth. I am feeling quite embarrassed sitting with this hyung. I need to escape..

"I will just go to the bathroom" I excuse.

----------------

As I was heading to the bathroom, I couldn't help myself to stop thinking about Yoomi. She is so...

I stop when I saw her... I saw her back with a jacket on her shoulders. I walked more closer to her. And saw her with another person, looking at each other eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.