Chapter 7: Meeting them

Hi guys! Long time no see I dedicate this chapter to KimHeaJungLuhan. Here's a short poem for you...

You serve as my inspiration

That's why I give you to this          dedication

Your beauty gives me a good  sensation

Like the members of Girls' Generation

Lol I'm sorry if it's a bad poem. It just came from the world of my imagination. Sorry for the wrong grammars if there are, because it is just impromptu. Also Im planning to make dedications each chapter so please Read, Comment and Vote my story.

-----------------------------------

"Hello! Hyung and..."A deep voice greets us.

"Yoon Mi, her name is Yoon Mi" Taemin answers for me.

"Woah, who is-?" Chanyeol asks but then he was interapted by some guy that I think is... Key? Kae..? What's his name again. I only know some few names. I am not a girl who know their names, nicknames,age ,personalities and other stuffs about their life. I'm not that kind of girl who spazz them like crazy fangirls who giggles, blushes or even screaming their names when I see them. I just know those groups because of their cool cheography, and catchy songs.

"Hey hyung! Why are you here?" That boy asks.

"And, who is she?"

"That's what I'm asking too" Chanyeol says.

"She's the new maknae of Exo" taemin says calmly

"WHAT!?!?!" They both shout. I stare at them and suprised reaction can be seen on theirs faces. They look at me with exclaimation and question marks in their heads. I bow my head for feeling quite embarassed and shy. I just look at floor. I heard noises saying..

"What's wrong Chanyeol and Kai?"

"What's taking the two of you so long?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Kai! Chanyeol! Are you being attacked by crazy fangirls!!!" I heard the voices coming near, then the door slammed loudly making me jump back in sudden suprised and making my hair flew backwards. I look at the people in front of me. They are all boys. My eyes round when I found someone shirtless. I look again to the floor, a small blush creeps on my face.

"Hey! I'm not crazy and I'm a boy not a girl."

"Oh! We are sorry hyung. By the way why are you here?"

"Well, I'm just accompan-" The one who shout 'are you being attacked by crazy fangirls' interupt what taemin was saying.

"Who is that girl!!? Is she a saesang fan?! how did she get here!?!?! BODYGUA-" The tall boy with blonde hair closes the mouth of the guy.

"Chen hyung don't jump to conclusions again" He slowly remove his hands from his mouth.

"Sorry" he says now calmly.

"Ehem... So again I'm just accompanying this girl- your new maknae. The only girl and maknae of EXO." Taemin says while putting his hand on my waist and push me a little forward.

"Uhm... Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Park Yoon mi imnida. You can call me yoomi instead. I'm 18 years old. Nice to meet you all." I bow 70 degrees and smile at them sincerly. I notice that some of them had round eyes and their mouths are widely open due to the shock, some were blushing and some where expressionless.

"So you've been accepted in the audition?"

"Ne" I nod.

"Wow, I can't believe you've been in our group.. no offense."

"It's okay, I undertstand." I smile shyly again. They blush.

"Me too, but I'm more suprised that it's a girl"  Chen said.

"I'm sorry if I dissapoint you." I bow again feeling shameful

"Don't be sorry, it's okay." They all said while I feel someone pat my back. I look at him, and he smile at me, making me see his white rich teeth. I know who is he... he's Chanyeol.

--------------------------

After all our exchange greetings and introduction. I can finally remember their names and I'm already familiar with their faces for I am good in memorizing stuffs. I have finally enter their dance practice room. Taemin hyung is still with us though...

"So what should we do now?" Kai hyung said.

"I think we should show our performance to her, right?" Suho hyung said. Thay all nod

"Alright then, let's start!" The music already plays and they are seperated into two groups facing to each other. I know this song... It's Growl.

"Eureurong Eureung de Eureurong♬" They all sang together as the music ends. Me and taemin hyung clap together.

"Nice one guys! But our dance is still better though kekeke." Taemin said

"Hey ours is better!" They said. I just laugh at them for they look like immature kids. It feels like I'm already close to them somehow.

"Why are you still here Taemin? You should go to your hyungs if your just going to tease our group."

"Yeah go back to your own group"

"Alright. Alright. Just let me see Yoomi's performance and I will go, okay? Your manager hyung said she's a good dancer and singer."

My smile drops and turns to a frown for I am nervous to perform infront of some bunch of idols. I don't know what their reaction will be.

"Really? I want to see it"

"Me too"

"I think she's a good dancer"

"Go Yoomi!"

All of their cheers make me more nervous. I don't know what should i do know. Eomma! Eottoke!?

"If your really an Exo member then show us what you've got" Sehun hyung said with a blank expression more like a derp one. I don't know what's running on his mind but I'm pretty sure that he hates me since a while ago when taemin hyung announced me as a new member. The same with Baekhyun hyung and D.O hyung.

"Hey what happen to you Sehunnie? Your not cheerful even when you talk to Yoomi-ah~?" Luhan hyung said

"Maybe our maknae is not in the mood" Chen hyung said

"I'm not your maknae anymore right? So don't call me that anymore." Sehun said with no emotions

"Sorry" Chen hyung apologizes.

"It's okay hyung, anyways I will just stay in the van alright? I will just take a nap. I am very tired now. Bye hyungs" Sehun leaves and get the van keys.

"What's wrong with him?" Luhan hyung said.

"Don't worry I'll accompany him in the van. Bye hyungs and dongsaengs." D.O hyung said as he look at them and to me. There's something in his eyes. It is full of hatefulness. I sigh. I guess they hate me. What should I do eomma? I guess..... I need to endure this for you.

***╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯***

I'M VERY SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG T^T !!!

IT'S BECAUSE OF MY SCHOOL STUFFS AND I NEED TO REMAIN MY GRADES TOO. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS VERY VERY SHORT. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE FASTER. THE TRUTH IS, I'M PLANNING TO MAKE THIS STORY ON HIATUS. BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT IT.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS, YOUR SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL AND KIND BECAUSE YOU READ MY STORY. THANK YOU :)