Author's Note

∙•∙☁✿☁∙•∙
My Flower
A Fabian Prewett Fanfiction
by ItsQueenNik
∙•∙☁✿☁∙•∙
Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers,

Welcome to the Marauders Era!

I have been keeping this gem a secret for awhile now, but with the permission of my best friend I have created a spin-off story based off one of the characters we had come up with together for her book Fallen Star , Cosette Dumbledore. If you haven't had the chance to read her story its

Fallen Star by prongsxwolfstarr

While both stories can stand independently, I highly recommend reading both alongside each other to get two different perspectives during the same events throughout each other stories (You'll be able to get some insight in certain events through Astra and Cosette's eyes by reading both stories together 😉). My book will be a Fabian Prewett x OC, while also diving into both the Wolfstar and Astra and James's romances.

This book will mainly remain in Cosette's pov, however, you will all get a good experience of being behind the eyes of some of the other main characters. Be prepared to dive into a story of lots of pain and suffering at the start, but I promise there will be some fun times, cute moments, and we can't forget about the smut.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I am enjoying to write it for all of you!!

xoxo,

Nik

Socials

Personal Tiktok: @ ItsQueenNik

Fanfiction Tiktok: @ ShiftingToWattpad

You may find teasers on both TikTok's, but mainly on the dedicated TikTok for the story. On the Fanfiction Tiktok account, you will find edits of the characters, the story, and some sneak peeks to the next following chapters.

Disclaimers

I DO NOT SUPPORT JKR!

This book will be containing major character deaths, mature/explicit/sexual content, and physical/mental abuse.

Some of the characters ages may be different from traditional ages, I will be including original characters from the Fallen Star book, and some new faces will be introduced into my story. Along with some of the events and storylines have been altered to fit the story better as done so in Fallen Star.

Fancast

PSA: I will only be posting the official fancast for Fabian and Cosette. Once, the storyline reaches where everyone is a bit older I will be posting an official cast list to all the characters.

Introducing Fabian Prewett played by Sam HeughanCharacter Song: Right Time by Johnoy Danao, Clara Benin

Character Song: Right Time by Johnoy Danao, Clara Benin

Introducing Fabian Prewett played by Sam HeughanCharacter Song: Right Time by Johnoy Danao, Clara Benin

Introducing Cosette Dumbledore played by Ana de Armas
Character Song: The Only Exception by Paramore