9. Stolen Kiss

A.N. Hello my lovely readers,

Here's a nice long chapter for you guys. My apologies for taking a bit to post, I am currently on holiday with two of my friends. I will return to my normal posting schedule next week.

xoxo,
Nik

Stolen Kiss

Song Guide: Wonder by Shawn Mendes

October 31st, 1971 // Sunday

The two Hufflepuff roommates joined together in a morning read as they were both sat by the fireplace in the common room. Cosette and Gwen have practically read through their own library of books, that now they've dived into each other's reads. The time of day was one of the brunette girl's favourite time to read, it was a rainy day. The soft taps of the rain against the window pleased the girl's ears, there was always something soothing about the sound of rain. Some days when she had a horrible fight with her mum, it almost seemed like the rain was awaiting to comfort her.

Cosette's head shot up from her book as the loudness of a crowd of students suddenly entered the room. Looking at the group of seventh years as they all had decorative items stuffed in their arms. She could care less to what the group was doing as she brought her gaze back into the story she had been reading. From the corner of her eye, she watched someone slowly approach Gwen. Glancing back upwards to the person, the boy had been wearing a quite disgusting monster mask on. Trying to keep her laughters in, she pulled the book over her mouth as she watched. The boy pressed his hands onto the blonde's shoulders letting out a loud and deep roar that caused her friend to jump and scream.

Gwen slammed her book shut as she jumped up on the chair smacking the boy repeatedly with it, "Teddy, that's not funny!"

The boy was caught in a laughing fit as Cosette joined in. Gwen staring at her roommate as she flailed her arms at her, "You knew, and you didn't warn me??"

The brunette girl laughed, "I didn't, I just watched him come about."

The blonde slouched back onto her chair with her arms crossed letting out a big huff of annoyance. Her brother coming around to face her still laughing, "Come on, admit it, it was a bit funny!"

Gwen mocked her brother's words, "Come on, admit it, it was a bit funny."

The older boy frowned at his sister as he proceeded to sit on top of the girl. Cosette was now dying of laughter as she watched her blonde roommate screamed from underneath boy trying to get him off her. Managing to push him off her as he landed on the ground, Cosette looked at the group of people who had begun to rearrange the furniture in the common room. Yes followed the girl's curious looks, "Every year we throw one of the biggest Halloween parties."

A beautiful fair skinned girl approached the three as she chimed in, "And, I've got to say, they're a lot more fun then the Slytherin one."

Cosette turned her head to look at the girl, whom she remembered to be Andromeda. The secret lovers that weren't that much of a secret anymore. About everyone at Hogwarts already knew whom the two were. Ted hopping up to wrap his arm around the girl having an awfully large grin plastered on his face. The girl looked towards the blonde girl, "You should come, Gwen!"

Gwen nodded her head quickly in agreement was then vanished when her brother interjected, "No, no, no! Not allowed!! She's only a first year."